Chapter 3: Before weekend ends

In the car, there was Chanyeol, who sat in the driver's seat, and Baekhyun, on the passenger's seat beside Chanyeol. They held hands ever since they entered the car. Chanyeol smiled while looking at the way, he held hands with Baekhyun with his other hand, and the other on the stirring wheel.

"Yeol, it's Monday next morning." Baekhyun said as he frowned a bit from his own statement.

Chanyeol leaned back and held tighter. He also frowned, saying, "I know Baek, but it's how it is. "

Baekhyun nodded, the frown still visible, "But don't you think it's unfair?" he said questioning.

"Baek, you always say that." The man in control of the car implied as he glanced at the glaring male beside him.

"It's not like you are against it, Yeol." Baekhyun retorted with a pout. Yeah, people always think that life may seem unfair to you. Baekhyun had no problems with these things he's saying, he just seem to tell the truth.

"Well you've got a fair point there Baek. But... don't you think that we live easily in this kind of life because of work? Like..don't always look on the dark side, if there is a single hole with a small light dig through it and you'll end up having the light you attain. Like what I'm yearning for us Baek." Chanyeol spoke, eyes trained on the road with seriousness.

Baekhyun sighed as he leaned back together with Chanyeol. He didn't know how to respond to that so he just appreciated the sight.

Later on, Baekhyun was sleeping. They just have arrived at their house. Chanyeol smiled at the pleasing sight but nonetheless more exhausted because he had to carry the sleeping Baekeauty. (A/N: Read as Bekyuty ; changed; before: oh-so-sleeping-baekhyun)

Once the car stopped at the adjacent place, Chanyeol went out and walked around to Baekhyun's side. He opened the door and once smiled again at Baekhyun before carrying him up bridal-style.

Baekhyun stirred when Chanyeol lifted him up.

"Ngh...Y-yeol, ar-are we home?" Baekhyun muttered while he snuggled closer on Chanyeol's chest.

Chanyeol winced, "Don't move too much, you're heavy!"

At once, Baekhyun's eyes snapped open. "Put me down! Put me down! Why didn't you tell me we're here already? Yeol! Put. Me. Down. Now." Baekhyun demanded while Chanyeol smirked. "Yah! Mister! You are not getting it!"

"Oh, was I too obvious? " He laughed out, innocently.

"Mister Park freaking Yeol! Didn't you hear what I just said?"

"Oh, I heard it right." Chanyeol said as he continued to walk.

Baekhyun pouted when he recalled what Chanyeol said to him, Don't move too much, you're heavy! "Yeol, you just called me fat."

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun in his arms, "No I didn't, it was just the heavy word. Besides Baek you're sexy."

Baekhyun blushed at the sudden compliment by his husband. He covered his face wih his hands. "Waaah! you're too much of a joker yourself, Chan."

"Ahhh! Quit talking Baek! I'm carrying you and that's final. Plus, what's the worst that could happen, anyway? " Chanyeol raised a brow then he continued to walk towards the entrance.

Baekhyun pouted while he frowned at Chanyeol, he felt a mix of happy, bit-angry, embarrassment and so-what can you still add emotions. He said, "Mister there's this worst you call problem. And that is what's gonna happen when once we enter this hell of a house."

Chanyeol laughed, standing at the door, "Oh, mister Park-sexy-ass Hyun. You know me too well for your information." Chanyeol smirked as he entered the house.

"Yahhhh! You Park-not-so-sexy Yeol! You are so much of a MASOCHIST and a MOLESTER, hmmmph!" He huffed with a shade of dark red on his cheeks. Chanyeol just laughed at his statements, when did they ever become this kind of a married couple? They are too childish, Chanyeol could even say.

"Hey, I still need to cook."

After their little make-out session, Baekhyun cooked using the new microwave that Chanyeol bought for him.

Baekhyun was cooking Samgyeopsal, Kimchi and Kimbap for their simple dinner . When Baekhyun was cooking, a pair of long warm arms were wrapped around his waist, a chin rested on his left shoulder. He knew this too well.

Chanyeol.

"Yah! I'm cooking, I'm cooking! Watch it Yeol!" He gasped at the sudden action.

"What?" Chanyeol started, asking innocently. He continued, "can I not do this to my husband? At least?"

Baekhyun sighed heavily, "It's not that , it's just that you almost scared my beautiful eyeliner guts away! I'm cooking alright! "

Chanyeol showed his tongue at the latter. "Fine, fine I'll let go." Chanyeol did as what he said and removed his arms away from Baekhyun. The giant could see a small thin line pressed on the smaller's lips when he did it.

"H-hey." Baekhyun started, blushing. He continued cooking, "I didn't say that y-you should remove it." He said.

Chanyeol chuckled and once again he wrapped his arms around him. "Ah, arasso..."

"Y-yeah.."

A few more cherishing moments later. Baekhyun was almost finish with the food, thanks to Chanyeol it was delayed 1 hour and 45 minutes because of the session, again.

"You know what, Baek? " Chanyeol asked, still the same position.

"Yeah, what is it Yeobo?"

".... I love you." Chanyeol announced, smiling sweetly at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun could only nod and replied, "Same for me too Yeol, I could say the same."

A couple of minutes, they started eating. Afterwards, took their shower, clothe themselves and prepare for bed.

It was always the same daily basis that they'd do. Hugging each other, kissing one another before going to sleep, and starting some conversation relating to their future, their plans and many more.

But tomorrow will be some lonely time for Baekhyun. Once again.

----

-edited. 04/06/15

Hello hello! I editer my mistakes and I was like, holy shit nobody told me this sucked.