Chapter 33: Tight Grasp

...ang.

...bang...

BANG!

Luhan.

"L-luhan...LUHAN?!" Sehun had his eyes widen. It couldn't be! He was frozen in his spot, Luhan still hugging him. His eyes suddenly drop dead tears and he couldn't even move an inch.

Luhan still had a tight grasp on Sehun.

"Sehunnie I'm alright."

Sehun shook his head. Of course he is not.

Everybody was shouting but Sehun heard none of it. He was really angry, he was frustrated. Why of all people? Luhan was a fragile thing to be treasured. Yet he himself couldn't even protect Luhan in the slightest. He left him. He almost abandoned him and all the least he could do is make Luhan take the bullet? Fuck no.

But sorry, it did.

He was angry at himself and her.

"Nana!"

"Seohun!"

"Luhan!"

"Sehun!"

Those were the names shouted. Sehun dared not to look at anyone else but only he hugged Luhan like he lost his life. Almost. He cried tears and only Luhan returned a sweet smile; the sweetest smile he would mostly give. Sehun shook his head countless times that, no he's never gone...at least he is when I'm still alive.

Sehun caressed Luhan's cheeks then to the locks. Luhan closed his eyes when Sehun smiled and pulled for a sweet kiss, showing that everything is alive and well.

"I'm sorry," Sehun cited and hugged him once to a protective and gentle embrace. Both of their tears still streaming and in hope everything go well even if that's not what it is.

Everyone else gathered upon the two. Except the other two.

---

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHY-WHY ARE YOU HUGGING M-ME...don't! I hate this feeling! G-get away from me!"

He was hugging her gently and softly, the dangerous material held back down but the trigger was already pulled onto Luhan. "Ssshh," he mumbled.

"Please don't! Just get away from me! I need to get him back! I-I need to! Not...now. Please." Nana cries harder than she should, seeing the man she loves away and distant from her and with another man. She wipes her tears with her unused one hand and mufled pitiful sobs. "I only want to love..."

Seohun held her hand. "Why do you need to be like that?" In his most gentlest whisper he could make, he said.

"I-I don't know."

"He's not the one for you."

Before everything happened this way, before Luhan was shot, this guy came in and saw her.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! DIE! I WANT YOU TO DIE."

"NANA!" Everyone else screamed her name but she didn't care to look at them and still continued her own task.

Nana saw.

She pulled the gun trigger and it shot.

Luhan saw it coming.

He turned Sehun around and it hit.

"LUHAN!!!" Everyone screamed.

Seohun saw what was about to come and quickly he run unto Nana and hugged her, making the bullet go by in another way. He didn't believe Nana would do this. He had a tight hold unto her steady but now shaking body, tears wetting his shirt.

It shot at Luhan's foot.

Nana silenced and gazed down and was frozen. She parted from the man and dropped down the gun.

"Who are you?" She asked, voice firm, steady, cold and eager.

Seohun silenced.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" She bursted out and started to cry cold wet tears and looked at the taller, her fist punching his chest in a slumber way.

Seohun gently smiled a bit uneasy.

"WHY?! WHY IS THE WORLD SO AGAINST ME?! WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE HIM? WHY ARE YOU HIM?!" Nana furiously shouts. Although she knew who he was, she doesn't understand this. Everything.

"Hey, it's me Seohun and I'm back."

---

Imma back and u guess the new otp here. Boy x girl and i just recalled some of the reader or one of it knew the otp! So comment below and the next chappie is dedicated to u ~Comment. Vote. Follow.

Check out my other stories! Especially: That Brat [HUNHAN]

IM SORRY FOR THE LAME CHAP.