Chapter 23: Bambi; The New Name

Luhan finished his breakfast. He finished everything he got to do in the daily basis list. He just only put his jacket on, put his wallet in his pocket and play songs on his headphones.

He placed his hands on his jacket's pockets and then he started walking away.

The place was familiar and he guessed it was Jeju island.

So, when he thought it was Jeju island, he may have found some nearby bubble tea shop.

And he did.

From far away, he looked and found the bubble tea shop named Serenity. It was far away from his place so he decided he will just take a short exercise walk.

It was about 13 minutes since he was almost there. Without looking, he stopped his tracks as he bumped someone hard that it made him fell on his butt.

"Ah, I'm sorry!" A cold yet very close to a familiar person spoke. That voice.

Luhan didn't first look up, his hood was on and his headphones were lopsided. "A-ah." He said as he removed his headphones and hang them around his neck. He put down his hood and tried to stand up. He met the stranger's eyes and they made contact. He fell down again as his eyes went wide in shock. "Se-sehun!"

No, it can't be. Sehun doesn't even know Luhan was here.

The face was halfway familiar.

How can it be?

The stranger took out his hand to help Luhan get up. Luhan was awestruck. He didn't accept the hand but instead, he snuck his hands to his face and mutters something.

"I'm just hallucinating. I'm just seeing stuff. He's not Sehun."

"Um... Are you alright?" The stranger's familar voice spoke. When Luhan didn't respond or do anything, he picked the small boy by his waist, letting him stand up.

Luhan looked down.

With the awkward silence, the stranger decided to break it with introducing his self. "A-ah, he-hey. I'm uh... Seohun. And you are?" Then the stranger who was named Seohun patted Luhan's head.

Luhan looked up at the taller man in front of him, he closed his eyes as he felt the new action do him. He was enjoying the patting of his head. It was really smooth and cute, Seohun could say.

But, that didn't last long. E-eh, n-no! Luhan opened his eyes and backed away with a cute expression that can lure every man.

Luhan looked away and blushed as the taller boy chuckled from his cute action.

Luhan with a cute and a pouting manner with his crossed arms, the boy named Seohun pinched his cheeks that earned him a cute whimper.

"I'll just call you bambi." Seohun announced as he grabbed Luhan's arm and dragged him inside the bubble tea shop.

"Wha-a--"

Seohun smiled as they entered and he was greeted by the workers there. "I'm guessing you're in for bubble tea, huh?"

Luhan could shyly nod and pout once again at the taller male.

-

Baekhyun greeted the couples, "Ayo! Let's go head to the bubble tea shop!"

Xiumin could only smile with his husband, Kai continued placing chaste kisses on Kyungsoo, while Kyungsoo could just blush and glare at the same time.

The day was very lovely, everyone could say.

The group headed out and Baekhyun just lead the way. It was easy finding Luhan. Yep. Because, what do you know? There's only one bubble tea shop here.

-

Seohun could only stare at Bambi.

Luhan just glared at him with a shy manner. Seohun laughed again and Luhan found it amamzing. This boy could laugh like he has no problems in the world at all. Unlike, Se--

No, he doesn't want to say that name for now.

They sat on a mini white sofa with 4 available people to sit by the side. Seohun was across Luhan with a smiling face. He's all smiles.

With black pearls in his mouth, Luhan spoke, "Hwey, ywou know what, thwank ywou..." He thanked shyly and he could just only sip on his bubble tea and look down again.

"No, prob." Seohun replied as he was back again with his smiling face. He propped his left hand and continued smiling. This person is the exact opposite of Se--

Seohun patted Luhan's head again.

"Bambi." Seohun says.

Luhan finds it special because he was the first person to say that. Bambi is a deer and he was mostly called a deer by Se--

"You looked like you were crying your eyes are red and... puffy."

Luhan didn't respond.

All Luhan could say about this boy is that he's the exact, well mostly, opposite of his Se--

No.

"Anneyeonghaseyo!" 2 voices greeted and it was clearly one of Luhan's friends.

Everyone except Seohun turned around to look at the shouting persons.

Xiumin, Chen, Kyungsoo and Kai could only could face palm and look down in embarrassnent, well Kai had it lessened.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol greeted everyone as the workers greeted back.

"It's been a long time, sir." One of the workers said.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol just happily nodded and went in search of Luhan.

They noticed a small blonde haired guy and they guessed it was Luhan. They went close and they were seeing the face clearly. Yes, it's Luhan.

But, there's a taller man sitting across him, facing his back to the couple.

The couple, Baekhyun and Chanyeol made their way there and the left couples went to order bubble teas.

Luhan looked up and finds a happy, smiling Baekyeol.

"Oh, hey Baek." Seohun greeted.

-

Author's Note: Seohun<33 I think I'm in love with you! ㅋㅋㅋ;-; I'm sorry in advance!! super advance!! @.@