Chapter 6: Time and Forever (0.2)

Luhan was about to open his mouth to speak but Baekhyun spoke up fast.

"What took you so long?" Baekhyun asks as he leaned against the wall beside the door.

"Because we didn't took it short?" Luhan said, as if he was trying hard not to sound it like he was joking.

Baekhyun laughs dryly, "What are you trying to imply Luhan? It's a joke isn't it? Now don't make me laugh."

"It's not a joke and I'm not making you laugh either."

Baekhyun claps his hands, slowly, emphasizing it. "Ha. Ha. You are so funny Luhan. I should be laughing my eyeliners away right now."

Kyungsoo mutters, "Luhan go Kkaebsong~"

Luhan nods and repeats, only now at Baekhyun, "Shouldn't you go Kkaebsong~ by now, Baek?"

"Sure Luhan, really, yay! Kkaebsong~" Baekhyun sarcastically singsongs.

Couple of minutes passed by. The cold breeze hits all the 3 visitors hard in the face.

"Ahem." Luhan coughs, making Baekhyun raise a brow at Luhan. He continues, "So? What do we do now?"

Kyungsoo grabs Luhan and Xiumin's wrist and glares at Baekhyun before passing by, entering the house,  "As for starters, we should get in by now."

They were out there for minutes and Baekhyun didn't even bother to invite them in.

Baekhyun makes a fake pain, like he was bullseye in the heart, "Ouch Kyung, that hurt. Uh, Oh... Kkaebsong~" then enters the house.

Really now, Baekhyun did change a lot. He was no longer the Baekhyun everyone once came to know. Starting when they first met, until now, has a big difference.

Baekhyun later on, walks in after the boys entered the house.

"So who is the new guy?" Baekhyun says as he props his hand and smiles at the new guy he was pointing out.

"Yeah Kyung, who is the new guy?" Luhan asks as he smiles at the boy like Baekhyun.

This Xiumin guy was fidgeting in his seat since Baekhyun glanced at him. Oh no, you've got the wrong term of glance, it was a friendly glance, okay? "Uh... Ummm... A-annyeonghaseyo, Xi-xiumin imnida..." He introduces as he lightly bows his head to each one of them.

"Yah! Luhan he is too formal, too formal for my eyes! Help!"

"Arasso! Arasso! Help me too! Yah~" Luhan covers Baekhyun's eyes as well as Baekhyun did to Luhan.

They acted as if they were amateurs who've seen someone greeted them formally first time in their lives. Kyungsoo face-palms and sighs at the idiocy by the boys.

After their act, they've calmed down a bit and Kyungsoo wqs being thankful.

Kyungsoo gasps and nods his head, "Yah, yah! This is Xiumin, apparently he's also married."

"Oh, really? I thought not. Was I really that blind? You look young though!" Baekhyun amusingly announces.

Luhan also adds, "Yeah, I thought you were his cousin or what. But I see it's impossible. Kyungsoo is..."

Kyungsoo smacks Luhan and Baekhyun's arms playfully, "Yah, yah! What are you saying to the innocent boy about me? You two are so ughh... just don't listen to them that often, maybe you'll be having the same way of thinking like them, or worse, you'll be like them."

It looks like Baekhyun, Luhan and Kyungsoo's relationship with each other also grew more. They've become best friends since then.

Both Luhan and Baekhyun,  being the idiot friends they are, hugged each other and muttered a small Kkaebsong~.

"Yah! Stop it with the Kkaebsongs already!"

"Well... who was the one who brought that topic up?"

"Kyungsoo did." Baekhyun slyly answers as he looks away.

Kyungsoo retorted, "Well who was the one who made that?"

"Baekhyun did." Luhan shyly answers as he innocently rolls his eyes.

"Well... who was the one who mostly said that?"

"Luhan did." Kyungsoo says as he smirks at the said boy.

Luhan can't help but grin otherwise. "I know where this is going."

Baekhyun commented, "Of course not! We are not even walking!"

Kyungsoo reminds them while tilting his head to the left-our boy. "I think we just... forgot about somebody now..."

The Minseok guy we had forgotten, gasped in realization. "E-eh? Oh me?" he asked quivering.

Since this Minseok guy being the guy he was, forgotten that he himself had been left out. He remained still and didn't complain further more.

A couple of not-so interesting hours later.

"Seriously guys, stop being a sober already, you've been thinking for hours!" Luhan shouts, displeased.

"We're sorry alright!?"

They couldn't think any more of how they'd spend their time with each other since their husbands were gone for work. So Luhan suggested that they should go out somewhere and everyone else was okay with it.

"Bonding in this house was so not useless, all that I can say." Kyungsoo commented, while Baekhyun tried not to act faked hurt.

They all laughed at the memories before going out.

"I don't even know why Chanyeol wanted us to be in the house to spend time on, like c'mon seriously."

"Baek, he's your husband and you should know how stupid they might think." Kyungsoo says.

"Same goes for your husband."

Kyungsoo gasped while the othere laughed including Minseok. "What did you say!?"

"Oh, nothing Kyung." They all replied.

A/N: Chapter out. Do add to the reading list if you liked it! Welcome new readers! Do leave feedback!

Welp, Appearance of Xiumin is on it's way! Thank you for everything! (this is not the end yet, but whatever, it sounded like it! ^^;) Watched EXO Showtime already? I've completed it, you?

Follow me!

Sorry if I updated slow. I'm in the graduating class, and as usual, school is hectic. And mianhe:) if you find my a/n annoying. Like I put a/n in every chapter. So yeah. Feedback is appreciated!