Chapter 31: Let's Love! (Thank You)

Author's Note: I hope all can go read my a/n after reading this chapter. T[]T Mianhe, lovelies.

-

The sunlight peeked through the window, causing both male's skin to sligtly burn. Upon feeling it, both male's feet moved and wandered.

Luhan was the first to wake up.

He sat up with worry all over his face. "Y-yah!" He screamed as his eyes shot open and a small tear rolled down his cheeks. Bad dream, perhaps?

He wiped it with the back if his hands and his head looking at all sides. No it's not a dream, is it?

A hand snuck to his belly pushing him down again on the bed. He couldn't believe it.

"Shh! I'm still sleeping, be quiet." A familiar voice spoke beside him.

Now, Luhan couldn't handle it anymore. He let out his loud cry that made Sehun squint his eyes open, slowly.

"What the? Lu, you've already cried your eyes out last night. When will you stop crying? I don't know why, but please stop, some time right now, you'll faint. And that'd freak me out." Sehun told him as he pulled Luhan into a tight hug.

Luhan looked at Sehun and held both of the latter's cheeks. "This is real right?" He questioned as more tears roll down. "I'm not dreaming, am—"

Sehun smiled as he cut him off, "It's real, Lu. I won't leave you. If you say this's a dream, then guess what, you're wrong."

Luhan hid himself on the crook of Sehun's neck as he returned the smile sheepishly. "I-I...I don't know what to do anymore when you'll leave me again."

Sehun moved back to face Luhan. He looked into those welcoming eyes before pulling him into a kiss which Luhan gladly kissed back.

Morning kiss, it was.

Sehun smiled once again for the nth time this morning. "Let's just get up, take a shower, meet with others, eat, and enjoy this, shall we?"

And Luhan gladly nodded and they both complied.

-

After the long time in shower and getting dressed up, they went to meet with the others down the restaurant.

Baekhyun didn't expect Sehun to return this kind of time, early. Followed by Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo, Xiumin, and Chen, they didn't expect Sehun's arrival this day. What do you know, in that situation, will you get the chance to be easily get together?

"G-good morning," Luhan greeted, stuttering.

The others greeted him back with a small smile then seated on a long table, to which they occupied near the big glass window.

Silence engulfed them.

No one knew what to talk about like the usual since Sehun came.

Well, Sehun was the first to decide that he'd break the ice. "Thank you." He said as he looked at his friends who utterly made their eyes bit wide from the drastic thanking.

"Me?" Baekhyun pointed at himself. "Well, no problem, kiddo. Next time you pull off some stupid joke like that and pick Nana over Luhan, see you on the Bathroom." Baekhyun eye smiled  as he stabbed his fork on his food.

Chanyeol was the next. "Dude, you're welcome for that. You know we only did and said those things and words for you to be alarmed. We're also here not for you only, but for Luhan too. Then by now, you learned your lesson." He coaxed then drank his hot coffee.

Only Luhan could do was fidget and squirm in his seat as the thanking continues

Sehun darted in Kai and Kyungsoo's way.