Chapter 8: Who is she? (0.1)

Luhan stretched his hands, yawning one last time before rubbing his eyes. Once he was fully awake and gained his composure, he frowned when he saw himself in a lonely bed.

He knew this wasn't his own room, he was in Baekhyun and Channyeol's guest room.

He yawned one more time, "Sehun-ah?" Though the boy new that there was no Sehun, he still called the male.

Baekhyun opened the door and greeted Luhan, "Good morning, Lu!"

"Turns out the other way around Baek-ah..It's bad morning. Sehun-ah is not here and this sucks." He frowns again, much deeper this time.

"I'm sorry Lu. I can't do anything for him to demand and go back here." Baekhyun also frowns as he pats Luhan's back. "Sorry...mianheyo. So...come on, cheer up! Let's just go and eat breakfast, shall we now?" Baekhyun comforts as he gestured Luhan to go down stairs with him.

At first, Luhan hesitated but just sighed and thought that maybe later he could concentrate and focus more with a full appetite.

Baekhyun lightly smiles at the blonde boy, who was looking down on his feet. Baekhyun was worried at the male's actions.

Luhan took a seat that was offered by Baekhyun and the latter accepted it with a sad smile.

"Let's eat Lu. Sehun doesn't want you thin, right?" Baekhyun says as he put more food on Luhan's plate.

The blonde boy doesn't have the appetite to eat, because of just Sehun gone.

"Well, maybe Sehun was just at work having overtime." Chanyeol slips in, drinking coffee. On the other hand, he was holding his phone.

Luhan doesn't feel right in any way. He knew it wasn't any work or overtime. He had the wife instinct.

He knew Chanyeol said that to make him stop worrying. But Chanyeol failed.

Suddenly, Chanyeol was interrupted with drinking coffee by someone calling him. "Excuse me for a second, some dick head is calling me." Then Chanyeol walked out of the dining area to the kitchen.

Luhan sighed as he stab the food in the middle, loosing more urge to eat.

They heard Chanyeol shout in the conversation.

"You dumb ass! You still have the urge to ask if Luhan is okay?! Dude! Are you out of your fucking mind?! Luhan waited for you piece of shit! And he still have the courage and the confirmation for you to pick him up! You are insane!  You should've just visited and picked him up or just call him on his phone! Not mine!"

"Look, I'm sorry okay?-"

"I'm sorry my ass, Sehun!"

"It's because of Nana, dude! I can't let her be fooling around. I have to care and watch over her."

"So it's true Nana came back. Sorry if I have to be sarcastic and stuff. But really? Nana over Luhan? I know she's our childhood friend but you know her she's a bitch! A fucking whore! I know she was your first love  and the one who broke your heart!"

"Chanyeol! I'm sorry okay?-"

Luhan frowns and it deepens even more than earlier. He asked himself who they are referring to this Nana.

Baekhyun shook his head in disappointment. He excused himself, "Wait here Lu, I'll sort this out."

Baekhyun walked over to the kitchen area and snatched Chanyeol's phone.

They could be heard from Luhan's place.

"Don't say sorry to Chanyeol! Say sorry to Luhan! You are such a brainless dick! I don't even know why Luhan dared to stay with you for this long!"

"Yeah! I know I'm your friend since we're kids, Sehun, and you are definitely not the guy I used to know! Get your ass over here and apologize to Luhan in this day or in 3 days you are not able to-"

"Woah, woah, woah! Wait will you? This us just a simple thing, just with Nana for a day is -"

"You mother fucker! You don't know a day could change with her! And one day? Seriously, Luhan waited for you. He had cut sleeps you know?"

"Sorry bye, gotta hang up."

"You bitch, this guy hung up on us!"

"How dare he did that?! That asshole betrayed us! Just saying sorry to Luhan he can't do? What in the goddamn world is wrong with him?"

When the couple returned with agitated by Sehun, eyes looked real mad.

When their eyes landed on Luhan, their eyes widen in shock.

Luhan is crying heavily. His eyes were puffed red and bloodshot. This must be because of the moment he heard the first lines of the conversation.

Baekhyun rushed to Luhan, his body and mind freaked out, because it's the first time he saw his friends cry so he doesn't know what to do. "Lu-luhan!" Baekhyun panicked.

Luhan continously sobbed, he didn't touch his face or wiped the tears he let it go, everything.

A/N: I feel bad, Chapter Out. Any one! Can Sulay be in? Who is the top? (Lay for me,  comment who.)

How is my writing so far? Tell me;A;