Chapter 18: The Police Officer & The Suspect

Baekhyun sighed as he closed the door softly. He leaned back as he closed his eyes. "Everything will be alright."

He mutters something to himself to encourage his mind that it will all end well.

After that, he went to his shared room with his husband. Just a few walks away then he's there.

Once he was, he happily and cheerfully opened the door like nothing bad happened. Like it was all fine.

"Hey Chan-"

"Hands up! You are under arrest Mister...ugh... Park Baekhyun! You are arrested with a case of Murdering and in the case of Holding-up Park Chanyeol's heart! Please surrender your heart to him in this instant! Or you will limp for the rest of the day!" Officer Chanyeol cut off and  made a hand movement like a gun, straight at Park Baekhyun's heart, with a... hint of blush, a cheesy and a derpy grin.

Baekhyun gave a confused look. Then he thought he could just play along. "Oh Officer Park, please spare my heart for I shall surrender it to you. Please take it with full care. Oh please, don't take me now." Baekhyun played as he held his chest with his hands.

"Good. Now hands behind your back!" Officer Chanyeol demanded and Baekhyun followed.

I know this. To where this is going.

Chanyeol retrieved a handcuff and he prepared them to be placed on Baekhyun's wrists.

"Chanyeol don't tell you're into BDSM mode?"

Chanyeol abruptively stopped and his face was steaming hot.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun's positions were very awkward and very just... sexy, and perverted. Baekhyun's t-shirt was nearly opened, exposing his bare, soft white skin.

Baekhyun showed a serious straight face as his face also heated up. "I thought you just said you won't take m-"

"Umm... Hey there I was just going to return your phone Baekhyu-"

The door was opened by Luhan with a sad aura but it all ended up blushing as he saw the sight.

"Oooh." Luhan's face fell as everyone in the room kept a blushing face, like every other person would in an awkward state.

That moment when you walk in in an awkward state.

"Luhan it's a misu-"

"I'mverysorryIgottagopleasetakeyourtime!" And Luhan shut the door closed as the thick air was replaced by a heated one.

"Chanyeol... I think we just exposed our ummm... sexual life to... Luhan."

"I think we just did."

And they continued where they left off.

-

After everything, Baekhyun was with Chanyeol laying on the their shared bed looking at the ceiling.

"Yeol... you won't do what Sehun did to Luhan, don't you?" Baekhyun weakly asked as he hugged Chanyeol despite of the pain it was giving him.

"Of course not." Chanyeol replied.

Baekhyun added, "Even when your first love comes back?"

"Hmmm... let me think about it."

"Yah, yah!" Baekhyun tried to sit up but he ended back at the bed.

Chanyeol was fastly alarmed and concerned so he went on top of Baekhyun and eyed him closely. "Just kidding. Don't be too serious about it."

Baekhyun pouted, "But I'm serious about you."

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun in order to stop him from saying drastic and cheesy lines.

"What about you, Baek?" Chanyeol asked as his nose was close with Baekhyun's own. "What would you do wheb your first love comes back again?"

Baekhyun returned the kiss fastly. "Oh, don'cha know my first love? He keeps coming back to me whatever he does."

"Why so?"

"He loves me too much."

"So what would you do? 'Cause still you're not answering my question."

"Oh he doesn't need to come back. He's always with me. He'll be coming all over and over again."

Chanyeol closed the distance as he couldn't take it anymore. He knew the person.

As Chanyeol parted, he smirked as Baekhyun's face. And he smirked at the thing that was poking him below.

"Care for another round?"

"Oh, I would love to Mister First Love, Mister Officer."

-

Author's Note: why am i a perv at my young age? =^= please go and check out my 2nd fiction! A Cup Of Love featuring Kaisoo! (thx for letting me advertise it to yah~)

and baekyeol fits for the police officer and the suspect theme.