Chapter 10: Long Vacation Ahead

Chanyeol drove to his workplace, and which that workplace was also Kai and Sehun's(and uknowingly Chen's).

The giant went to his office and got a piece of paper and a ballpen. He wrote something and left the room, and then he headed to CEO's office.

He entered the room with a greeting. "Anneyeonghaseyo."

The CEO greeted him back and asked him to take a seat which Chanyeol gratefully accepted and seated.

"Sir, I'm going to take a long vacation with my family. Kai will join, too."

The head thought about it. At first, he wanted to disapprove but it came to him that both of his employees never took some real vacation. So, he agreed easily.

And with that Chanyeol happily left the room with a big worry smile on his face.

Next, Chanyeol went to Kai's room and greeted him a good morning. Kai smiled and returned back, looking at the papers he was holding.

"We're going on a long vacation, Kai. Luhan is feeling bad. Bring Kyungsoo along, don't tell anyone. Especially Sehun." Chanyeol manage to say it calmly.

Kai looked up at him, disbelievingly. "What about work?" he asked, as he placed the papers down.

"CEO hyung said it was okay to go and have a vacation. I manage to convince him easily and what do you know? He said it was okay once in a while."

Kai sighed, "What about Sehun?"

"Nana's back, Kai."

Those words made Kai's eyes widened in shock. He knew something will happen bad if she's around.

"When do we go?"

"Later. 9㏘ Meet us at our house, I'm bringing him along, too."

"Good, to make Luhan in company."

The conversation ended fastly when Chanyeol left the room and went back home early.

He already missed his baby eyeliner, Baekhyun.