Chapter 14: Butterflies

Now Playing: Butterfly by To the Beautiful You OST (Krystal & Jessica)

"♬Happy birthday Lulu... happy birthday Lulu...♪♬"

Sehun held Luhan's hand as they were walking to the park. It was one of Sehun's free times which happens to be timed perfectly right when it was Luhan's birthday. Luhan swung the connected holding hands, while he smiled at everything around.

On Luhan's right hand, there was a picnic basket. On Sehun's left hand, there was a boquet of roses just for his beloved husband.

"It's your birthday Lulu...it's your birthday Lulu..." Sehun sang as he walked at the same speed as Luhan.

"It's my birthday, it's my birthday~ It's my birthday, thank you!" Luhan finished as he and Sehun sat down on a soft and not so sharp surface of grass. "It's a wonderful day, right Sehun-ah?"

"It sure is when you are around." Sehun teased as he accepted the sandwich handed by the smaller boy who can't stop fidgeting with his hands after.

Luhan felt some random buttetflies inside his tummy which was caused by Sehun and his simple words.

-

It was raining again.

Luhan didn't like it but Sehun seemed to enjoy it. Sehun laughed at Luhan's expression, who was about to eat the last of his piece of cake but was interrupted by the sudden rain.

"Aigoo! Today is my birthday and? It's raining! Sehunnie this isn't a wonderful day! We're all soaked wet!"

Sehun even laughed harder that the smaller boy was left confused by it. "Silly, no it's not! It just seem to be that way! And look, it's still a wonderful day, y'know?"

"Sehun-ah you've gone crazy! No It's n-"

Luhan found himself kissed by Sehun who was still laughing. Then again, Luhan found butterflies scatter in his insides. Was it because of the kiss or-?

"Se-sehunnie!"

"What? Are you against it?"

"N-no!" Luhan responded, cheeks flushed. "L-look! we are seriously wet right now! And the last piece of my cake was drenched!" Luhan frowned but he, also, seem to be like Sehun who was clearly enjoying being under the rain. "Yah, yah! get up! Let's go under the tree!" Luhan pointed a nearby tree.

Sehun ignored Luhan and stared long at the leftover cake that was drenched, well not so much, in water. Not long enough, he thought of something he was proud to do.

"Come o-" Just when Luhan was in his mid-sentence, he was stopped by an index finger of Sehun. Sehun's index finger that was covered with a small amount of icing, on top of Luhan's nose. Luhan stared at his nose then his eyes went wide as a reaction.

Sehun broke out in laughter under the rain.

"W-w-waaahhh!"

Sehun immediately stood up while holding his laughter. Luhan also followed and held the piece of cake that Sehun had the source of wet icing on his nose.

Sehun and Luhan chased each other as they exchanged icing on each one's body part.

"Come back here, you deer!" Sehun shouted as Luhan too, laughed out.

"That's what you get dumbo!"

"Whay did you just call me?!"

"Fat."

And the chasing continued.

Luhan ended landing his butt down the wet surface. He was in between of Sehun's long legs, who, Sehun was lying down holding Luhan's waist, still laughing.

"Told you that this was a wonderful day. With just you starting to laugh by then, made the rain lighter."

Not to mention it was still raining, hard.

Butterflies. Butterflies. They were at it again.

Author's Note: Wanting the drama to end? yes;A; but no still not yet. this is the way to make my feels stronger, ANGST.
Anyone still reading this?