Chapter 12: Better Remembering Memories Than Reality

"Yeoboseyo. Hey Baek! What's this all about? Care to explain this to me?"

"No time for that. Now is the time to help Luhan, okay? Let's just hear him out to what he has to say." Baekhyun even skipped greeting and directly answered Kyungsoo.

"Fine, fine. And wait, for what reason?"

Baekhyun stomped a foot. "Aish, why do you keep asking questions?"

"Yah, don't be like Jongin, too!"

"Well, I don't care. So, why'd you call?"

"Ah, right, right! Can Xiumun and Chen come too?"

"Oh yeah, totally forgot them. Sure! Well, you have to invite them yourself. Don't tell them about Sehun. 'Kay bye!" Baekhyun ended the call with a click then he went back to Luhan.

Luhan clearly sobs as he hugged his knees and planted his face on his folded arms. "Wh-why do you guys even b-bother to help me? I-I'm not worth your ti-time." Luhan said as he barely made each word stable.

Baekhyun frowned as he put both of his hands on his lap. "Luhan... don't think either way. Friends are always here. We may be doing something behind your back but, doing something for you that's for you to be okay. You're not that worthless. Stop it, please? For once in this, trust us. Forget him, make yourself stronger and then you'll be coming back to him."

Luhan looked up as he showed a hurtful expression. "Do you know how much it hurts to remember and hear the word Coming back? You know what he said? He said, 'I'll be comming back to you' because he said I was his home. Now was I even his home now? He didn't come back to me, he didn't find me, he just neglected me like something that wasn't his to begin with. He had another home now. Comparing my situation to those memories is much better. I think I could live in only remembering those, feeling like it was real again. Fuck. What am I even saying? There's no relation to your statement. Stupid me. Thinking that way."

Baekhyun sighed and shook his head. He was ready himself to hear Luhan. He prepared himself for his friend to be just okay. It may seem a minor problem but no, it was major. "Luhan...living in memories is not a good thing. Memories are made by reality. Yes, you may remember them but face reality and make it an experience or either a memory. Memories are made by reality. Remember that."

"No. I'm not ever gonna come back to him. Never. He should be the one going home to me. But, fuck again. Who was I to even say this?" Luhan laughed dryly, like he was gone crazy and insane. Baekhyun could only worry at Luhan. "Memories. I love them. They seem to be real again when I remember them. I love the memory of Sehun there."

"You are Luhan. His parter.-"

"I'm nothing now, Baek!" Luhan shouted. "Was I even Luhan now that he is gone?"

Baekhyun wanted to cry in replacement of Luhan, who was done crying, or maybe his tears were done falling. "Grow stronger. When you are, make your choice."

"Choice. Choice. Choice! I fucking made my choice! I chose him."

Just then, Chanyeol entered the house around 3㏘ then he run over to where Baekhyun was and Luhan, who was crying out.

"Baek, what happened?" Chanyeol asked worry all over the tone.

"Something."

Chanyeol raised a brow and didn't question any further. Then only, he kissed his husband as a late greeting then Chanyeol went upstairs to get their things ready. Except for Luhan, they didn't need to because, Luhan can just buy pair of clothes and with no worry to go back to the Oh's residence.

Chanyeol left, letting Baekhyun handle the situation.

Author's Note: Full Angst/fluff next chapter. Not sure but yes...Luhan is suffering, for now. Okay bye. Leave feedbacks or theories of what will happen. okay. im sorry. haha. it may seem some no big deal to you with Luhan's prob but no it is a big deal to him.