Chapter 17: It's Nana the First Love, The Serial Relationship Killer

Now Playing: I Don't Like Her by IU

The sun rays filled the room. Birds were chirping happily. The cold yet warm breeze past by the sleeping form.

When the hot ray of the sun hit a part of the boy's leg, the leg moved as the boy stirred and let himself sleepily sit up.

He stretched his hands as he yawned. He let his eyes open and scan the room.

This was not the room he was when he last found himself. He pondered to where he was. He stood up and went to the window to view the place's scene.

There were waves hitting and splashing. It was kind of familiar to where this was.

The door opened and the boy flinched and tilting hid head to the direction.

"Oh Luhan, you're already awake." Baekhyun greeted as he placed the tray he was holding on the nightstand close to the white bed. "Good morning."

"Ummm... where am I?" Luhan asked as Baekhyun gestured to sit with him on the bed.

"Or you mean..." Baekhyun trailed. "Who's Nana."

Luhan tensed up as he nodded.

"Please tell me you'll still be okay."

Luhan nodded again. What was it that was so scary about this topic?

Without making the silence go any further, Baekhyun held both of Luhan's hand as he looked to him, eye to eye.

"Nana..." Baekhyun paused. "She... she threatens every admirer of Sehun. She... she makes them send to... suicide."

Luhan's eyes twitch.

"Okay, that wasn't as scary as it is right? She made one... you know... almost, just almost make them go to that point." Baekhyun said as he felt uncomfortable.

Luhan's finger tapped, as he felt uncomfortable like Baekhyun.

"Sehun... he... when we were in our childhood... together with Chanyeol, we always tease him about him looking at Nana in another view. He was always concered about her. Injured or not, bullied or not. He started developing feelings for her even before we... we knew it. Nana knew secretly." Baekhyun's hands were clammy Luhan could comment. "Highschool. When Sehun had his first girlfriend... Nana was frustrated. Sehun didn't dated Nana... Instead he dated our classmate Taeyon because he was afraid he'll do wrong when he would date Nana, that time of dating was only a practice for Sehun... the scary part was..." Baekhyun made a loud shaky sigh and Luhan's eyes were shaking too. "When we were invited for a party, Sehun brought Taeyon to it. It was Nana's social party. She even secretly got mad. So... whe-when Sehun came back from getting drinks for Taeyon... we found that Nana... she... she was holding a knife with blood. Their positions were even complicated, like you are about to stab someone in the chest... Instead, it was on the arm. It was bleeding so bad. So bad that it even went to the point of death because of blood loss." Baekhyun's body was in numb and Luhan... he was frozen.

Luhan could hardly imagine those. Yet, it felt so hurtful and very painful.

"Sehun didn't believe Nana did that. Because, he was late when he saw that, he only saw Nana touching Taeyon's harmed arm... without the knife. Chanyeol and I saw everything. He didn't even believe a single thing. He was so lost in love. He was desperate. Hopelessly in love with that bitch." Baekhyun only held Luhan's hand tighter.

Luhan could not look anymore at Baekhyun's eyes.

"It... it continued. It continued when Sehun had other girlfriends. Every girlfriend was in pain. Physically, emotinally. It was funny that he didn't love or like. In the end he didn't dated Nana. He didn't also know why. All of the ending and break-ups of his relationship was different. It would be said in a letter, it would be said while shouting, or crying. Saying, I can't do it anymore! I can't live when I'm with you! Sehun felt really bad. He didn't dare to investigate. Nana is a bad woman. Bitch. Slutty. Whore. Crazy.... it was really crazy when Sehun said he's madly in love with you Luhan." And when Baekhyun mentioned his name, Luhan turned.

He was a bit smiling, no. Not because if his mentioned name. Because of the frightening feeling that was lingering inside him.

"He said he can't let that happen to you. And you know what? He said he was still in love with Nana... What a bastard." A long pause from Baekhyun before he started again. "Don't give up on him Luhan... I'm saying this. Please don't. We did this whole thing if he can live without you."

Luhan now truly smiled.

"But please... remember Nana is a bad woman. She may be a serial killer for relationships. She may be nice. You are vulnerable. Please. Never... ever think of her good. She kills."

Long silence.

"If you think you should've died when you dated Sehun, then you're wrong. He did everything to protect you. You don't know that. You know... we also helped him. We convinced Sehun that Nana was doing all this but ni, still, he didn't believe.... But, we found a deeper love in his eyes. The thought of him was all about you. Not Nana. Yes, he loved you from highschool to college even I feel it now. You were really... hard to get." Baekhyun laughed at the last part.

Luhan's contemplates as Baekhyun left slowly, leaving him time to think and take in everything what Baekhyun said.

Luhan can only smile to himself but the anger for Sehun was still there.

Luhan hadn't heard the door shut. So, it seems Baekhyun was still... there.

"B-baek... can I borrow your phone?"

"Sure." Baekhyun handed the phone as he retrieved it. "Here."

Luhan weakly accepted it.

Baekhyun held the door knob but he wasn't half way to opening it. "Remember Luhan, first love may come back again, but true love doesn't walk away."

Luhan smiled as he started typing and Baekhyun shut the door close.

I don't like her.

To: Sehun

This is Luhan. If you start to miss me...Remember. I didn't walk away. You let me go. Goodbye. Have a good day.

Message sent

-

Author's Note: The message on the last in italic wasn't mine. Credits to: Quotediary.me (Long chapter done in about 3-4 hours.) Nana is bad:( baekyeol im sure is next. there was a long time where baekyeol was only a side pairing... hell no:¢