Chapter 16: Crying Crystal Tears

Now Playing: Peach by IU

Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Xiumin panicked as Luhan passed out.

The air was suffocating for Luhan.

Everything seemed like it was hard. Life is hard when you view it that way.

Luhan smiled as he let himself passed out.

Memories still playing in his head like it was a playlist that was set up in repeating all songs.

Luhan didn't know why it felt good remembering. Still, it was the only thing he can do to move on.

Sehun. Sehunnie. Sehun-ah. Sehuna.

That nicknames, petnames, that name.

He can just remember every single day that he says he loves him.

"Sehunnie can we go watch movies later tonight? Please? Just after you work, I will be waiting for you to come back! Okay? Okay?" Luhan pleaded as he finished tying his Sehunnie's tie.

At first, Sehun didn't want to. "You'll stress your self out. So, no."

Luhan pouted, his eyes glistening with stars. "Waeyo? Aniya! Sehunnie please? We will be watching my favorite movie!"

Sehun knew this too well. He wasn't even forcing himself to watch. He just really cared of Luhan. He doesn't want to let the smaller boy wait for him, wait for him for hours, waiting while awake.

Sure, Sehun really do want to watch it with his Luhan, to have more bonding.

With no hesitation, "Okay." Sehun said. "But we will watch it after I am home and after you wake up. Arraso?" Sehun attempted.

"Waaah! Arraso!" Luhan cheered, happy eyes shown. "Okay! Go now~ Shoo, shoo!" Luhan shooed Sehun with a grin, showing he's excited. "Luhannie will be sleeping now."

Sehun chuckled as he leaned down for a goodbye kiss, which Luhan happily did.

"Good bye! See you later!"

Luhan bid goodbye to Sehun and skipped his way to the bedroom.

Yes, Sehun wasn't lying when he said he will watch it with his Luhan. Yes, he would watch it. Yes, he loves him.

-

Sehun quietly entered the house quietly.

He placed his things down, removed his clothes, took off his shoes. He went upstairs to find his Luhan.

Luhan was their as told, sleeping. His face was like an angel. Sehun went closer to the deer. He placed a soft kiss on the petite boy's forehead.

Sehun whispered, "Lu, I'm here. Let's go watch the movie?"

Luhan stirred and rubbed his eyes, sloppily. Luhan tried to gain his composure a little bit as he smiled with close eyes unto Sehun.

"Se-sehuna... is that you?" Luhan sleepily questioned.

Sehun nodded as he thought Luhan was still 60% asleep and 40% awake. Sehun also thought Luhan didn't lie about him sleeping.

"...You didn't lie, Sehunnie..." Luhan with his eyes half opened, said.

Sehub leaned down and kissed both of the boy's cheek. "I'm gonna go get a shower and get dressed, I'm still dirty from work."