Chapter 24: New Nickname; Bambi New Guy; Seohun

"Oh, hey Baek."

Those words replayed inside Luhan's mind. How did that sound so casually? Like they've known each other for like, many years?

"Yah! Hey Seo!" Baekhyun greeted back as Luhan was dumbfounded. What was happening here?

Seohun stood up and Luhan looked at him. Chanyeol happily greets Seohun with a manly embrace and a small pat on the back, "Hey, Seohun! Yow man!"

"Dude, you've gotten more taller than Baekhyun huh?" Seohun observes as he earned a light punch by Baekhyun.

"Yah!" Baekhyun shouts.

Luhan didn't know what to do. What to feel. What to say. Firstly, Luhan was afraid and scared at Seohun's familarity towards him, and now, he's simply left out.

Baekhyun informs as he shows his wedding ring to Seohun, "Tada! We're married!"

Chanyeol just plainly blushed at that. "Y-yeah..."

"It was about 2-3 years ago. You weren't there because you were at New York for 10 years!" Baekhyun added as he pouted together.

They chatted there while Luhan takes what in front of him. He contemplates to what the hell was really happening.

Baekhyun twitched as he peeked at Seohun's side, finally finding Luhan. "Luhan!"

Well, that made Luhan snap out and flinch, making his bubble tea spill. "H-Huh?" He said.

Seohun looks back at Luhan and help him with his bubble tea. "Hey Bambi! You alright?" Seohun carefully helped the boy.

Luhan looked weakly at the people around him.

"You know each other, Luhan?" Baekhyun asked Luhan who was blankly staring at him.

"Luhan?" Seohun asked back as he heard Baekhyun called him his true name. "His name is Luhan?"

Chanyeol cuts in, saying, "Yeah, the boy we told you about? Didn't he tell his name?"

Seohun shook his head.

"Oh dear."

-

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, Kai and Kyungsoo left Luhan and Seohun after introducing all themselves and after having small chit chat.

It was about 11㏂ when they started their own conversation.

"Hey, Bambi. So, your name is Luhan." Seohun teasingly announced as Luhan sipped unto his new bubble tea. "Still, I'll call you Bambi, then."

"Mhmm..." Luhan replied as he smiled shyly.

"Bambi, would you care to date me?"