Chapter 5: Chocolates

Kyungsoo sat there, alone. He just sat there eyeing the scene outside the window. "Wah." He sighs.

"Babe." A familiar voice starts, making Kyungsoo gasp, turning then glaring at the person.

"Didn't I told you to not call me that?" Kyungsoo states, firmly.

"Oh, did I say babe? I said darling." Kai corrects. He was about to snuggle Kyungsoo but once stopped when he saw Kyungsoo in a gloomy state.

"Yeah. Now what?" Kyungsoo says, he looks back at the scene outside.

"Oh nothing, I was just checking you out. Soooo, how are you?" He asks, excitedly.

"I'm fine." Kyungsoo replied.

"Let's go shopping and buy some things, I'll pay for it! I'll pay for all!" Kai suggests, and was given a knowing look by Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo spoke knowingly, "Wait. What? You're not the Kai I know. Kai never does that."

Kai shook his head and smiled cheekily at the boy. "I am Kai. You know Kai, the one you love so much, the one you cared so much, the one you had s-"

"Oh no you're not saying it." Kyungsoo cuts in, making Kai smirk playfully.

"Awww c'mon it's just se-"

Kyungsoo cuts in, growling, "Aughhhh... Kaiiiiii!"

And now this is Kai's cue to stop. "Arasso, so... wanna go with me?"

"I know when I go, you want something in return, right?" Kyungsoo gave Kai a glare then Kai just sighed in defeat. "Tell me, it won't hurt a bit, isn't it?"

Kai squeaks, making Kyungsoo laugh a bit, and Kai found that cute, "PleasetellmewhereyouputthosechocolatesthatIlovesomuch please Kyung?" He begs and Kyungsoo just face-palmed.

"Ahhhhh, so that's why." Kyungsoo starts, making the boy who just newly stood in front of him shriek in excitement. He laughed then he said straight forwardly, "No."

Kai's shrieking lessend and was replaced by utter sadness. He shrilled, "Awww, please?" Kyungsoo shook his head. "C'mon Kyungsoo,  you love me right?"

"And you know I love you too and that's why I'm hiding them, okay?"

"No, fair!"

"Yeah, now back off your aegyo won't work on me. You can just by other chocolates. " Kyungsoo said without looking at Kai.

"Other chocolates?  No! Hell no! I want- I mean need those. I can dance for you if you want."

"Tsk, really Kai? dance? It's not like you're gonna die without those." Kyungsoo commented.

Kai just nodded, leaving Kyungsoo in an amazed daze, "Hell yeah, now c'mon tell me." He insists.

"Last ime I've checked, you said that you would die without me!" Kyungsoo recalls and Kai who just said those felt ashamed nonethless, amazed.

"Well... I don't really know."

"Kaiiii" Kyungsoo mutters, making Kai giggle.

Kai stood there. Looking all innocently, even though he's not. "Whaaaat? Kyung, it's not like you would die not me saying it."

Kyungsoo shot Kai a death glare, which again, Kai found cute. "Heh. Look who's speaking. The guy who wouldn't die for those chocolates that was hidden under the bed.-" Kyungsoo mocks, but then shut his mouth up fast, hoping Kai didn't hear that.