Chapter 34:

Author's note: lel. Superduper late update. = ̄ω ̄= WARNING! SHORR UPDATE dedicate to: LuXueHa!!!! <3 got it right gull^^

---

Few days had passed. Everything wasn't as normal as before but we could still somewhat say that it's still stable now. Luhan had been diagnosed in the hospital because of his foot. Sehun is still as worried and caring for his husband. He'd almost stay awake even up til 4 in the morning. And Luhan would always tell to Sehun 'it's okay, it was nothing serious.' And Sehun would always reply 'No it isn't, when it deals with you it's not.'

The doctor said he'd be out in a few more weeks, they're making sure if he's okay and will make few more follow up check-ups. And the doctor also said he'd practice walking, too. Not only was he shot on his foot but also on his leg and that makes it two shots.

Luhan wasn't diagnosed because of his foot but also because of dehydration. Ever since Sehun's disappearance, Luhan had lost weight, water and the fact he looked like almost a zombie made it worse.

The door creaked open. "Luhan!!!" Shouted an excited Baekhyun that ran up to Luhan's bed.

"Hey, man!" Chanyeol followed and smiled, to which Sehun and Luhan both returned.

Luhan shifted his attention to Baekhyun and llft the other boys alone with their talk. Baekhyun looked at him, his faced written happiness. "Hi, Baek." He said weakly.

"I brought you flowers! I hope you'll get well soon, Luhan!" He gave the pretty bouquet of roses to Luhan and the boy gladly accepted.

"Are you okay, Baek? I've heard your asthma attacked again." Luhan questioned as he motioned Baekhyun to sit.

The said boy shook his head and laid his hands on his lap. "I should be the one asking that, silly!" He chuckled. "Of course I am okay especially when my Channie is here~" he glanced at the giant and back at Luhan. How sweet, Luhan concluded. "How about you hyung?"

"Well, I'm fine. I just really hate needles! Ugh can you belive it? They've retried two times and the first one, the needle broke!" He reacted and Baekhyun laughed.

"That'll hurt...really as in! I wouldn't want to experience that!"

---

Sehun wouldn't want to admit that he was angry at Nana in front of Luhan, because he wouldn't want Luhan to worry and make him calm down. He really felt sorry for his injured husband, how did Luhan deserve this? Why? And in fact, Luhan's more kind than ever! He stopped Sehun from sending Nana into jail!

Speaking of Nana, she's with Seohun.

"Here drink this water." Seohun handed her carefully with a gentle smile on his lips.

Nana's hands was shakily reaching its way to the cup. But it didn't last long until Seohun heard a crashing sound.

"W-what's wrong Nana?" He asked.

He saw tears flowing down. "I-I don't know, it's like so blury. I-I can't see!"

What.

"Seo, I can't see!"

---
A/N ouo what happenes there?

See you next chapter! Vote and comment please!!!!