Chapter 11: Help Him

Kai went home with a small smile on his face.

When he entered the house without Kyungsoo knowing, he directly hugged the smaller boy with his big wide eyes, tight.

Kai whispered, "I will protect you. No one's gonna hurt you. No one's gonna take you away from me."

Kyungsoo smiles in the hug as he hugged Kai back, his head resting on Kai's shoulder. Kyungsoo nodded. He didn't even know why but he found it comforting and secure. "Thank you Kai...I love you."

"Me too, I love you."

When they broke the hug, Kai placed Kyungsoo on the couch and they sat there, eyeing nothing but the thing in front of them. Kai made Kyungsoo's head rest in his shoulder again.

"Stay..." Kai said as he sighed.

"Yes, I will."

Few speechless minutes later, the couple was bored.

Kai eyed Kyungsoo, who was humming a song, smiling, with his eyes closed.

Kai straightened his lopsided shoulder. Kyungsoo's head lift up by the sudden action. Then the small boy gave out a questioning look.

To which Kai answered with a sudden kiss.

Kyungsoo's eyes went wide, but by the minute, he closed them and made sympathy with Kai. Their tongues clashed together, but weren't fighting.

"Aaah...K-kai." Kyungsoo moans in the kiss as Kai darted to make it deeper.

Kai parts, their saliva was like a string attached at one end of the other. Kai's eyebrows softened. "Just now, Kyung. We may not do it any other day because you need to help him in the next days."

"Help him? Who's him?" Kyungsoo pondered.

"Luhan."

"Why? Does it have to do with-"

Kai cuts in and continues, "-Sehun."

"Why? What did he do?" Curiosity broke out.

"Nana, our childhood friend, came back to destroy everything, she made Sehun choose her over Luhan."

"Wh-what?"

Kai glared, and that made Kyungsoo return it too. "You'll know everything soon. Now c'mon Kyung! Let's just do it now. Please? Jebal~" Kai pouts, making Kyungsoo debate whether to give in or not. But, how could he not?

"Oka...y."

And everything that was permitted,  happened; Love making was.

-

"Aish... Kai where ouch are we going? And why are you packing my bags?" Kyungsoo asks as he saw Kai put some clothes in his bag. He used his elbows as to secure himself and see what Kai was still doing.

'We're off to a vacation, where we will have to help, like I said, Luhan."

"Does Sehun know this?"

"No, we can't tell anyone else besides them?" Kai utters as he put the final piece of clothing in Kyungsoo's bag, zipping it and finally done.

"Who's them?"

Kai sighed in exasperation because, Kyungsoo asked too many questions.

"Yah, don't be like that that's rude."

"…Fine. The them was Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Luhan 'kay?"

Kyungsoo thanked him and tried to stand up, but he was still limping and was in pain. He reached out for his phone and dialed Baekhyun's number. He waited until someone picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo?"