Team Nightwatch is Born

When we arrived the teams were announced.  Pyrrha was part of Team JNPR with Jaune, the hammer girl, Nora, and the kid in green, Ren, with Jaune being the leader.  Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Blake, a girl in a lot of black, formed Team RWBY, with Ruby as the leader.  When it finally came our turn Leah, Destiny, Isabel and I walked out onto stage.
     "You all brought back the black bishop pieces,"  Ozpin said.  "Normally your team name would be a combination of the first letters of your name, but here could be an exception."  He looked at me and smiled.  "Did you do as I asked?"
     "Yes Professor," I replied.
     "And?"  I looked at the girls.  They all smiled and Leah nodded encouragingly.
     "Team Nightwatch," I said.  The words appeared on the screens above, and I felt great.  Now...I am a Huntsman
     "Very well," Ozpin said.  "You will be team leader Andrew."

     The ceremony lasted for another three teams and then we were told to go to our dorms and that our luggage would be waiting for us to unpack.  I led the way to the room and opened the door to see for beds, a desk, some shelves, some chest of drawers and wardrobes, and a door that I assumed led to a bathroom. 
     Leah pushed passed me into the room and was about to jump on a bed when I caught with air.
     "What?" She whined.  I used my free hand to point to our luggage.  "Oh...right."  We went to work unpacking our stuff, me filling most of the bookshelf and commandeered the desk.  After about fifteen minutes we looked around noticed that our beds were a little scrunched up. 
     "Hmmm," Isabel said, looking at her bed which was pressed against mine.  "It's not that I don't like you or anything Andrew, but...."  I rubbed the back of my head.  I highly doubt that any of them would be willing to send some of their stuff home.  I only had one solution.
     "Bunk beds anyone?"  They smiled and we went to work.  When we were done the beds were stacked; both propped on books.  "Nice job, ladies.  A little hap-hazard but they will work...."  I hopped up onto my bed and stretched out.  Perfect size...my feet are a foot or so away from the base board.  "So, girls, what now?"
     None of them answered me and I sat up.  "None of you want to do something?  Practice?  Walk around?  Find someone to prank?"  At that moment, Blake peaked her head in.
     "Copy cats," she said.  "You did the same thing we did."
     "Excuse me," I replied.  "We just didn't have enough space."  I looked her up and down.  "So...you're just a few rooms down?"
     "Third one down, across from JNPR's room,"  she replied.  "Just coming over to say hello...."  She looked at the bookshelves and the beds.  "One of you Luke's books?"
     "That'd be me," I told her.  "Writing is my passion though."  Blake smiled at me and I swear that there was something else in her smile.
     "Well, it was nice to meet you Andrew," she said.  "I'll see you guys around I guess."  With that she left and a small smirk played on my face.
     "What's that face for?"  Destiny asked. 
     "I think that I've got a shot with her,"  I said, swinging back onto my bed.  "She loves books, so do I.  She's pretty cute too...."  Isabel threw a pillow at me.  "What?"
     "Stop being interested in a girl,"  she ordered.  "It's just weird."  I chucked the pillow back as Destiny and Leah started to laugh.  This was going to be interesting....