Getting Everything Ready

The greatest holiday of year is almost here...All Hallows Eve.  I like all holidays but Halloween has just always been my favorite for some reason.  Maybe it's because it gives me an excuse to be the creepy dude I am.  I already know what I want to go as but I need some help, and there's only person who I think can help me with some of it.  Someone with a steady hand and a clear, yet quick mind. 
     I knocked on the door a few doors down from my team's door and waited.  A few moments later, the door was opened by the very man I wanted to see.
     "Yes?" Ren asked.
     "Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with something," I asked.  "A favor...for Halloween."  He looked at me with that dead-pan stare and looked back at Jaune who was trying on a long Superman cape. 
     "Just let me finish with him," he told me.  "Is it complicated?"  I gave him a sign that said so-so, and a small smile crept across his face.  "I'll be over in a minute."  He closed the door and I walked back and started to get everything I had out.  The only thing I really needed him for was the wig and one of my props.  I pulled up a picture of who I was going as on my scroll and sat, waiting for Ren.  From what I can tell he's got more talents than just being a ninja and generally being a great fighter.  "So what do you need?"
     I chucked him my scroll and he carefully examined the character. 
     "I just need help with the hair and what's on his arm," I told him.  "Normally I'm good with details but that requires an extremely steady hand...."
     "So you think that I'm steady?" He interrupted.  I shrugged.  "Just hand me the wig...."  I tossed the mess of fake hair to him and he started with spiking it up.  While he did that I tried to get the details of my final prop right and actually managed to make it look right.  "Here it is."
     It was perfect; every point in the hair was right on point with the photo.  I looked at Ren and smiled at him.
     "Thanks man.  I owe you one."  He put an arm over his chest, gave a small bow, smiled at me, and left without a word.  It's good that Ren and I are friends, I've seen what he does to his enemies and it ain't pretty.  "Alright, looks like it's a good time to try everything on...."  Unfortunately, all of the main parts of the costume require me to change clothes.  I shut the curtains and made sure that no one was coming down the hall before shutting the door and started to change.
     I quickly jumped into a pair of khakis and had tossed my shirt onto my bunk before I heard the door open.
     "I'm sure that I left that book in here somewhere."  I turned around, frozen in surprise, as Leah walked into the room, saw me, and froze as well.  For a few awkward minutes we stood there in silence, staring at each other, both seriously pink in the face.
    "Why," she began.  "Why are you shirtless?" 
    "I was changing into my costume," I replied, hurriedly pulling on the black sleeve-less shirt before turning back to her.  "Why are you up here?  I thought you and the others were getting your costumes." 
    "We have and I came up to get that book Blake let me read," she snapped back.  "If you didn't want anyone to come in why didn't you lock the door?"  I raised a finger and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.  She made an excellent point....  I put my hands on my hips, looked down at the floor with my eyes closed, and smiled.
     "You got me there, Leah," I admitted.  "I'm sorry I snapped at you, it's just that I'm not used to girls seeing me...well."  The silence fell between us again and I swung the cape around my shoulders and set a golden band around both my biceps, and put my dual disk on my left arm.  I put on the wig over my hair and grabbed the millennium rod.  "What do you think?"
     "Who are you supposed to be?"  She asked, not looking at me. 
     "You wouldn't know who he is," I said.  "I just wanted to know if it looks alright."  She looked at me out of the corner of her eyes and grinned.
     "You look fine," she replied, walking over to her bunk and getting the book.  She made to leave but stuck her head back in.  "You also don't look half bad underneath...."  With that she left and closed the door.  Never would've imagined her making that comment.  Isabel, maybe, but never Leah.  What an enigma girls are...and now they've got me wandering their mazes.  What am I going to do with them...wait a second. 
     I burst out of the room and ran down to Team JNPR's room, an idea forming in my mind.  A little something for everyone at the party tomorrow night....