Halloween

Isabel

     I've never seen anyone be so secretive. Andrew wouldn't tell us what he was doing for the party tonight and every time I asked Leah she'd turn pink and say it was a surprise. She's usually not this secretive with me. We've been friends since we were young and she's only kept two secrets from me.
     "Something happened between them," I told Destiny, watching Leah and Andrew walking a little ahead. They were joking around but I couldn't here what they were talking about. "I'm sure something happened...I just don't know what or when it happened."
     "Calm down," Destiny said. "They're just having a little fun...." Andrew used a gust of wind to blow Leah's hood over her face, and then tried to play it off like he didn't do anything. Yes, he's used his elemental powers to mess with all of us; used a divet to trip Destiny, soaked me with a deluge of water, lit a small fire under Professor Port's chair, but this seemed different. It was almost like he was...flirting with her. "You don't want to come off as obsessive, Isabel. If you really want him, see if he likes you first."
     "Yeah," I replied, not taking my eyes off Lean and Andrew. "I guess you're right...." Little does she know, however, that I've already got plans to get him tonight. He told us that he loves the spontaneity and chaos of the universe-might just be his semblance talking-so I think he's as good as mine. Hmmm...I actually wonder what his interests are, as far as girls.
     "Is it really that time already?" Andrew said, checking the pocket-watch from inside his coat. "Listen, girls, I'm sorry but I've got to dash. Pyrrha and I are meeting back at Beacon to...finish her costume. There she is." He pushed past us as Pyrrha came up with a smile on her face.
     "Hello, everyone," she said. "Jaune told me to come and find you so that we could...."
     "Why is Jaune looking for you?" Destiny asked. Andrew rubbed the back of his neck.
"We're making the final touches on his costume as well," he said, quickly. "Come on, Pyrrha, we've got work to do...." With that he ran off, Pyrrha following his long coat as it flapped in his wake.
     "What the hell was that about?" Destiny asked. Leah shrugged and I looked at her.
     "Andrew's hiding something from us," I said. "I know how paranoid but there is something different about him...." Destiny and Leah nodded but didn't really seem to care. "We'll have to find out later, the party starts at sundown, come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(at the party)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Okay, now this is really weird.  Not only is Andrew missing but so is the entirety of Team JNPR as well as a few others.  Maybe they just forgot where the party was...even I don't believe that.  Even if Andrew's madness confuses them, they've still got Pyrrha to lead them. 
     "Whoever did this did really well, eh?"  Matt said, coming over to stand with me.  His clothes were kind of torn in places and he had huge claws and even more than when I last saw him.
     "A werewolf?"  I asked, raising an eyebrow.  "Seriously?  Isn't that profiling just a little bit...?"  He shrugged and looked me up and down. 
     "Says the girl not even in costume," he said.  "Unless you're supposed to be a female on her way to 'persuade' some information out of a guy...."  His response shocked me.  So what if the dress I was wearing was small, and red, and so what if my hair was falling free down my back.  It only for one guy, but he doesn't even seem to be here.  "Your boyfriend alright with you out like this?"
     "He's not my boyfriend," I snapped back.  "Not yet at least, and everyone knows how Andrew reacts to people...looking at his teammates.  Ask anyone about what he did to Reese...."  He smiled and leaned against the wall before looking out the window at the full moon.  Without warning, the lights went out and I immediately drew my rapier.  This could just be a Halloween prank but it could also be an actual problem.
     Strange thing was though, the music hadn't stopped and it was playing something familiar that I couldn't put my finger on.
     "Everyone, look outside," Yang shouted.  I pushed my way through the crowd, and went outside and stopped in shock.  A crowd was down the street, the music probably loud enough for them to hear...and they were dancing.  I saw Jaune in a superman outfit, Nora as a bloody ginger zombie, Ren as an actual ninja warrior (probably has that just for actual wear), and Pyrrha as a witch.  I couldn't see the lead guy's face but his hair fanned out in all directions, something swung at his belt, and there was something on his left arm.  He was tall and the lankiest person I've ever seen but he also seemed really familiar.
     "Oh no," Leah said, smiling.  "Look at him...the big dork."  Confused I watched as the horde did the 'Thiller' dance, but then I saw what she was talking about.  The front guy was, now unmistakably, Andrew.  I giggled as I watched but I've gotta admit, he's got some rhythm.  Everyone cheered as the troop finished and walked in.
     "Are you entertained?"  Andrew called, standing in the middle of the room with his arms spread and a gold scepter in his right hand.  There was another round of applause, and he laughed.  "Just to clear things up though.  I couldn't have pulled this off with out the help of Team JNPR, most of Team RWBY, and a few citizens from the city."  He snapped his fingers and the lights turned back on before he walked to the far side of the room. 
     I made my way over to him, determined to tell him something I should've told him a long time ago.

Andrew

     I'm so glad that I got support to do that.  Of all the things I could be remembered for this year, it might as well be for some sick moves. 
     "Nice moves, Malik."  I jumped in surprise to see Isabel walking up to me in this tiny, red, form-fitting dress. 
     "Thanks," I replied, straightening up.  "I wasn't sure if I would actually be able to get enough people for it."  A small smile broke across her face, and one spread on mine as well. 
     "You did good," she said.  I nodded and she shuffled on her feet.  "I was actually wanting to talk to you about something...."
     "Sure," I said.  "What's up?" 
     "Can we go somewhere more private?"  I grabbed her hand and teleported to the balcony.  She shuddered a little but then-again she hasn't teleported much.  "How do you do that?"
     "Practice," I replied.  "As well as throwing up a few times and an accidental trip to Atlas."  Silence fell between us so I leaned back onto the railing.  "So, what did you want to talk about?" 
     "I want some advice," she said.  I gestured for her to go on.  "You see...there's this guy I like, but I don't know if he likes me back.  I want to ask him but I'm scared that he doesn't feel the same way...."  I looked her in the eye, the moonlight shining in those beautiful, green eyes.
     "The only advice I can give isn't much," I admitted.  "But why not just tell him how you feel?  The worse thing he can say is no, right?"  She nodded but still looked worried.
     "It's more that I don't know how to tell him," she muttered.  I put a hand on her shoulder.
     "Sometimes you've just got to take the initiative and go with whatever first comes to your mind," I advised.  "Who is this guy anyway?"  The answer I got was not the one I was expecting.  Giving me no time to react, Isabel wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.
     Now, what everyone expects is the whole 'mind-goes-blank-and-the-world-seems-to-stop' right?  Well that's not what I felt.  To be honest I didn't really feel anything at all...well, maybe a little something but nothing really much.  When she finally pulled away I just looked at her.  "So...you're interest in me?"
     "Ever since we went to the Forest of Forever Fall," she admitted.  "If you don't feel the same we can just pretend like this never happened...."  I grinned and pulled her face up to look at me.
     "I don't know what I feel right now," I told her.  "No clue, but if you give me a little time...."  I was interrupted by Sun running in with a terrified expression on his face.  A deep, sinking feeling came over me and I knew that something was up with my team.  "What's up, Sun?  What's happened?"
     "It's Leah," he gasped.  "I just saw her running back to the dorms.  Looked like she was crying...."