Chapter 1- cuts and bruises

Chapter 1
Cuts and Bruises

I had a best friend when I was a few years younger. One that tickled my fancy like a feather when there named was mentioned. One in which is now the one that I hide in terror from hoping it's not my last time. The one who makes me live in a terror every day of my life! The one who makes my stomach a million knots tied into one. Gut wrenching, blood boiling, terrifying...

Harry Styles

How did this all happen?
{Flash back}

"Baby I'm in love with you and don't you forget it" Harry pushes our noses together.
"Aww love, your so lush!"
"Hold my hand it's so cold" Harry kisses the top of my head.
"Promise we'll be together forever?"
"I couldn't wish for anything better."

{Flash Back ends}

This is what it used to be

"Harry no! Please NO!" I squealed in terror with a voice crack at the end.
"Shut the f**k up you little whore!" Harry spat as he slapped me dead across the face.
My insides curdled like milk as I fell to the ground. I try to pick myself up.
"Aww, poor little bitch needs help... Nobody cares about you!" Harry yelled fiercely as he kicked my gut. I felt as though my organs would spill out like boiling water. I felt my Cheek was hot. Blood poured from my face.
"H-Harry" I stuttered.
"See you tonight my little whore." Harry said with a sickly, pitiful tone in his voice.
Harry got up from the ground, and spit forcefully on me. His little "crew" sit and wait for him in the front of the school everyday... Girls crawling all over them, drooling, "goo-goo eyes", and all the popularity, and self absorbedness. They disgust me.

I hate them all! Louis Tomlinson, the one with straight brown hair that sits on one side of his face. Zayn Malik, the with black hair in a quiff. Liam Payne, he used to have long hair, but then he cut it and made a fro. And then there's Niall horan, the one who moved from Ireland a couple years ago, he has blond hair than just lays flat.
And then Harry... The one who has the curls. Apparently there's like this saying that goes around school, 'Harry's curlies get the girlies' I think it's annoying.

As I said before, Harry and I wernt always like this

_______________________________

Enjoying? Please favorite, or comment!
I'll try to have it updated by tomorrow

Thanks for reading x :)