Chapter 4- trapped inside

"Oh no, no, no! Fuck it's Monday!"

*i jumped out if my bed in a panic all discombobulated.*

"Bye mum!" I shouted as I ran to my bus stop.

"Damn!" The bus pulled away...

"Great... Now I have to walk."
I dragged my lazy bum all the way to school.
Harry was standing outside leaning on the side of the school, one foot propped on the side and slumped over his phone. He peered over to me and gave a devious smile. He trotted over to me, I found myself running to the front of the school as Harry tripped me. I looked down to see blood pouring out from my knee. I fought with my bag trying to find a napkin of some sort.

"Ah ha ha! Your such a loser" Harry said in a sickly matter.

"Here I'll help you up." he extended a hand.
maybe he's changed a little?
He pulled me up half way and then took back his hand.

"Sorry I don't pick up garbage..." He stood up with a chuckle.

*louis ran up to us*

"Fran! Love, are you ok?! Your bleeding! What happened to you?" Louis said as he helped me up and gave me a tissue from his backpack.

"Harry... What did you do to her! I'm done with your shit, just because she was cheating on you doesn't give you the right to-!" Louis tried to get out before Harry punched his square in the jaw.

"Louis!" I shouted as I limped over to him, whipping a small stream of blood off his lip.

"Harry, what is wrong with you!? You and louis are friends! How could you hurt him!" I started screaming at Harry.

"Cheating on you? You thought I was disrespectful enough to cheat on you Harry? Harry... I loved you more than you could imagine... Instead of hurting me, why didn't you just confront me about it?" I asked in sympathy.

"I... You... Forget it." His eyes filled with water as he ran off to school.

"Louis, honey, Are you alright?" I asked giving him a hug.

"I think my lips are gonna be sore for a couple days... But I'll be alright. Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I guess..."

"I think maybe kiss could make me feel a little bit better, don't you think?" A smile appeared on his face.
He leaned in for a long kiss.

_______________________________

Is Harry going to change!?
Keep reading to find out!

Don't forget to vote! Thanks so much for reading! xx :)