Chapter 16- lost

"... Kill yourself!?"
"Yes, of course I do! harry, life is just too hard for me me and I'm just done. done with this, done with life itself... you'll never truly understand what I mean... nobody ever will..."
I ran out of the park alone wondering where I'd go. My family kicked me out and I can't stay at anybody's house cause they'll hassle me about getting therapy, or "getting help" which really meant locking me up until I fixed my ways, and I wasn't in the mood for any of that.
I just wanted to be alone and think things through for myself. Be my own individual. for once in my life time, I wanted to be independent. but with Harry running after me, I didn't get very far.
"What are you running from me for?!" he wrapped his arms around me.
"Harry! please... let me go."
"No! I can't do that. how would I be able to live with myself when I know it will be my fault for letting my girlfriend kill herself... what would I be without you? killing yourself, will only hurt the ones who love you fran... please don't hurt me..."
"No Harry, you just don't understand, jus please-"

I broke free from his hold and ran, I just ran for miles.
The sun was nearly gone now as I saw a small coffee shop. I slowly walked up to the door and with hesitation, I opened it.
"Hey! what can I do for ya?" a guy behind the counter asked me. His name tag said "kalvin"
"Oh, umm... I'm actually just looking for a place to sit right now, see I was kicked out of my house and I have no where to stay and it would be really nice just to relax for a moment." I said with an edge.
"Um, ok, there's a motel just up a couple blocks... I can take you there after my shift is over if you'd like!" he said nicely.
"Thank you so much! Are you sure?"
"Course! don't sweat it! can I get you anything to eat or drink?"
"You know what, I think I'll have a cup of coffee with milk and sugar please."
"Will that be all?" he asked me with a smile.
"No, thank you." I smiled back
"Be right there." he ran to the back.

I sat in a corner booth alone all the way in the back. I turned on my phone to 23 messages, no doubt they were from Harry.

Harry's messages:

Baby come back!

Where are you?

Please answer me!!!!

Babe, I miss you, please call me!

It's been an hour, WHERE R U?!

Are you ok????

I'm calling the police

I will find you...

I love you:(

I groaned loudly as I shut my phone of and slammed it down on the table.
"Everything ok?" kalvin asked me.
"Yeah, yeah... everything's cool. thanks for the coffee!"
"so, my shift is over... you ready to go?"
"Yeah, thanks."
He opened up the car door for me. the car smelled like fresh cologne.
"So, you know I'm kalvin, but what's your name?"
"Uh, Francesca. You can call me Fran"
"thats a very pretty name... Francesca" he smiled at me as his light blue eyes gleamed in the moon light.
"So are we almost there? the motel?"
"Yeah, just this last right... And were here!"
"Thank you very much kalvin, I appreciate"
"You know, you should stop at the coffee shop again tomorrow, we can go out to dinner."
"Yeah sounds great! when should I be there?"
"7:30 sound good?" he asked me
"Perfect see you then!"
"See ya beautiful, I mean uh, see you tomorrow." he drove away.
Alone again. How I missed Harry!
I texted Harry:
Baby, I miss you... I'll call you tomorrow.

I got myself a room and once my head hit the pillow, I crashed.