Chapter 12- deeper

"Niall, don't chase after me... You'll only get weaker. You'll be fine, but it's time for me to leave... Ok baby?" I grabbed his hands in mine as tears fell from my face.

"No, Franny you can't leave me... Not now..." he said with heavy short breaths as tears poured from his eyes.

"Baby, be strong... For me." I pressed our foreheads together and kissed him.
I walked to the the edge of the road that was next to the field, looking upon the atmosphere thinking, should I end this now? It would so easy! Thinking about it, I made up my mind...
I looked down the road, once to the left and once to he right and waited.

"Franny... Step back..." Niall said shakily.

*deep breaths*

"Franny... Step back!"

I looked at a car coming down the road "what an end" I thought with a smile.
Without another moment to spare, I waved to Niall and blew him a kiss,
"Goodbye my love..." I whispered as I jumped in front of the fast moving vehicle.

"FRANNY!!!!!" Niall screamed as tears fell from his face.
Panicked, the man in his early twenties, kinda nerdy looking, he was wearing a big pair of nerdy glasses and "nerdy clothes" if you will, jumped out of his car.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Did I... Did I kill her!?" He questioned himself frantically.

Niall hesitated slightly before he searched for a pulse.

"SHES STILL ALIVE!" A smile grew on his face.

"We got to get her to the emergency room, are you familiar with these roads?" He asked Niall.

"Urmm, y-yeah! There's an emergency room about 15 minutes from here, if we hurry we can help her!" Niall carried me to the mans car and rushed me to the hospital.

"Oh um, by the way, my name is Marcel... I don't think you remember me, do you?" Marcel spoke timidly to Niall.

"Wait... Marcel, I've herd that name before... Woah!- are you Harry's... Twin?" Niall asked shocked.

"Yes! You do remember!" Marcel sounded surprised.

"Why haven't i seen you in years?" Niall asked Marcel.

"Well, since I was a "loser" when I was younger, I was always bullied, so my mum and dad thought it would've been best for me if I went to boarding school which is quite far from here. Now that I'm done with high school, I came back home!"
Marcel explained gladly to Niall.
Niall sat in the back seat, cradling me in his arms so cautiously.

Pulling up to the emergency room, both Niall and Marcel jumped out of the car, both carrying me to the emergency room.

"My girlfriend got hit by a car and needs immediate care! Please help!" Niall was nearly gasping for air as he was getting out his sentence.
Paramedics came out, placed me on a stretcher and wheeled me to the operating room.

"Franny! Baby, stay strong for me!" I could faintly hear Niall yelling to me before everything went dark.

*pump-pump, pump-pump* *bright lights shinning*
I started to come slowly back...
Doctors in white coats, nurses, my family, Niall, Marcel, Harry, and louis were all there looking at me with red glassy eyes.

"She's coming back!" One of the doctors exclaimed.

"This is remarkable! No one has ever come back from such an accident! You are a very lucky girl." Another said

"Not lucky enough..." I thought

"Franny! Oh my gosh, my poor baby! I'm sorry, we all are! Come back and live with us!" My mum said with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Everyone, I'd just like to say-