Chapter 9- pay back

I got ready to go to Harry's.

"Niall, would you mind driving me to Harry's?" I asked with shivers crawling up my back.

"Yeah, course babe!" He exclaimed.

He dropped me off outside Harry's house. I walked slowly up to his door and hesitated before knocking.

"Hi Harry-"

"SHUT UP!" He yelled as he yanked me inside.

"Well hello there Fran..." Louis said creepily.

"You dont want us to hurt you right?... No I do to think so..." Louis said again.
Harry came behind me and covered my mouth.

"Remember... No screaming..." Harry snickered in my ear than kissed my cheek.
I felt cool chills ride my back.
Louis came up about two inches from my face... He kept kissing me over and over again.

"Alright louis!" Harry shouted. You know why I wanted her here, now get out!

"I know, but I still lo-" he started

Harry pulled me on top of him.

"Harry I can't do-"

"Shhh... Fran, no matter what you say, I'll always be In love with you." He pulled off my shirt, as he unbuttoned his.

"But I'm with-"

"Niall will never know..." He kissed me roughly.
I tried to pull away many times, but Harry was too strong for me. Eventually I just gave up... I ended up sleeping with him... Again. But he said Niall would never find out... Right?

Harry moaned with pleasure as I did. It lasted for forever... And I'm ashamed to say that I enjoyed every minute of it.

"Harry...Harry...Harry! I'm still in love with you!" Harry stopped.

"That's all I wanted to hear." As he continued.
I can't... Be in love with two guys... Can I?

Later, Niall walked up to the door and knocked loudly.

"Shhhhh, our little secret." Harry winked at me.

That night, after we went to bed together, I made sure that Niall was asleep before I got up. I didn't want him to see me crumble, or be in pain... Not like I wasn't already. I slowly slipped out of the bed, and into the kitchen, searching for like a pocket knife of some sort. Pulling nearly every cabinet draw apart, I finally found one. I crept quietly to the bathroom, shut and locked the door behind me. I took out some pills that Niall had for all sorts of different things. I took out about two from each container and laid them down on the counter. I placed the pocket knife on my wrist, the words still bouncing around... Louder, so violently...

I quietly whispered to myself as I made a single cut line
"One..."

"Franny... Are you in there?" Niall asked in a tired voice.

"Uhh, uhh, yeah I'll be right there!" I hid the pills, along with the pocket knife. I grabbed a napkin to quickly dab the blood up as quickly as possible.
I opened the bathroom door while holding the napkin to my wrist as I greeted Niall.

"I was wondering were you were!" Niall said happily as he went to go and hold my hands.
he saw the bloody napkin held to my wrist.

"No... No... You didn't..." His jaw fell.
He twisted my wrist so he could examine it. a tear fell from his cheek.

"Why would you do this to yerself Franny? Do you want tu hurt me?" He asked as he looked me dead in the eyes.

"No Niall... I just-"

"You just what? What is ever so bad that you need to do this fer?" He held me in his arms.

"Niall, I've been bullied so much by Harry... Mentally and physically. Do you understand even half of what I'm going through right now? Do you even get it!?" I started crying.

"Of course I do, but this is no way to cope with your emotions." He held my wrist again. He kissed my cut,

"Franny listen to me when I say, your the only one that I truly care for, the one that I truly love! Seeing you do this to yerself hurts me... Because I love you. Your gorgeous in every way possible... Please don't do this." He started crying as I was.

"Niall I just-"

"PROMISE! Promise me right now you won't do this anymore!" he got harsh.

I whispered "I promise"

"You what?"

"I... Promise..." I said slumped.

"Ok... Is that all you did?" He asked me as he gave me a hug.

"Well... I was going to take pills-"

"DID YOU?!" He looked panicked.

"NO!... There in the cabinet" as I pointed.

"Your so lucky you didn't! You could have died!"

"... That's kinda the point..." I said quietly.

"Don't ever say that! Don't EVER say that!" He walked to the cabinet and found about 7 different pills.

"Niall-" he silenced me with a long kiss.
He picked me up and carried me to bed with him.
He held me in his arms the whole night to make sure I didn't harm myself.

"I...I'm sorry..." I whimpered.

"It's... Ok" he kissed me.

_______________________________
Self harm...
Hope you guys liked this one!
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!xx :)