Chapter 6-Unbreakable

*day Louis is aloud to leave the hospital*

I've been staying at the hospital with Louis for the past week because now since I've been kicked out of my own house, I have no where to go! Louis told me that he would have no problem with me staying at his place right now anyway, so I will be staying with him for a long time I suppose.
Anyway, Louis is looking much better now with only about two scars and we will be leaving the hospital in about a hour.

"Louis... Louis honey?" I softly shook him awake.

"It's almost time to go home!" I said with a smile.

"Wonderful!" He shined back a bright smile.

"Here's your clothes." I said as I tossed him his boxers, his tight jeans and his Holister tee.
He quickly got changed and we walked down the stairs to go and try to catch a taxi.

"I'm done with Harry's crap! He has to just accept that I'm in love with you!" Louis said as he held my hand tightly in his.

"I know... And I think I'm going to go talk to him about it." I said with a fear gleaming from me.

"No! I mean... No, I'll do it." Louis said sternly.

"No Louis! I'm not taking that risk. Harry's been beating me for over a year now and I think I can handle it." I said straight out, not even realizing what I said.

"What?... He's been beating you for over a year now!?" Louis said with anger and confusion.

"Yes he has... And I'm just going to talk to him about this, if there is a problem I will call you. Ok?" I said.

"Fran, are you sure?" He asked me as we waited by the curb.

"Yes louis I am positive." I said as I ruffled his hair.
Louis kissed on the cheek.

*later that day*
{Fran calls Harry}

Harry: hello?
He said in a deep raspy voice.

Fran: Harry?
My heart skipped a beat.

Harry: umm, yes who is this?

Fran: it's Francesca...

Harry: *silence*

Fran: can I meet you somewhere? I need to talk to you about a few things.

Harry: fine, come to my place.

Fran: ok, any certain time I should come?
I was all filled with fear.

Harry: come now if you'd like.

Fran: ok Harry. Be there in five.

Harry: ah ha, ok Fran. Bye.
He sounded all calm and happy like he used to. All... Soft!

*call ends*

I drove to Harry's place and made my way to his door.
A flash of fear struck me for a moment, but then I found myself slowly knocking on his front door.
Harry answered with a smile.
Haven't seen one of those since I dated him.

"Come in Fran." He said with what seemed like happiness.
I say on his couch.

"Fran, I-I-I'm sorry for hurting you over the years... I just thought you were cheating on me and I didn't know what to do because I thought I was losing the light of my life! I'm sorry Fran... Pleas... Forgive me!" He said all soft as he held my hands in his.

"Harry, I told you I loved you-"
Harry kissed me forcefully. Neither him, nor me pulled away. He started taking his clothes off, then proceeding to mine. I could stop!

"Fran, I'm in fucking love with you!" Harry yelled.

"Gah, Harry I'm in love you too!" I shouted.

*what the hell is happening right now!? Am I in love with Harry again!?"

Harry started to playfully bite my neck.
I kissed him in the one place he love the best, behind the ear.

"Fran I missed you so much!"

"Harry... Harry... Oh HARRY!"

He started getting faster and faster.

"You like that don't you Fran... Yeah, yeah..."

*so on and so forth*

___________________________________

😱did you guys like this one?😱

Leave me a comment!

Thanks so much for reading, and don't forget to vote! xx :)