Chapter 15- Prince Charming?

"Ugh... Harry... I-I don't feel so well..." I said as I nearly gagged.

"Here, umm, why don't I get you and ice? It'll cool ya down a little." He smiled as he rubbed my back.

"Aw, thanks baby, love you!" I kissed him behind the ear, he loves that.
From a distance I saw what looked like... Niall? But why was he here alone?
We locked eyes, a strong link connected us. he spotted me and looked around, what was he looking for? I frantically looked for Harry, not knowing what to do.
Niall started trotting to me.
I felt comfort but yet fear In him. on the one hand we felt perfect together, but he was also the one that drove me away in my most time of need. but why was he here?

"Um... Niall-" I said with an attitude before he placed his hand over my mouth.

"Don't say another fucking word." he whispered to me as he violently grabbed me and pulled me his way.

"Niall, let me go!" I demanded.

"Shut up!" He kept pulling me.

"No!-"

"Say another god damn word and I swear you'll regret it!" He snapped.
I decided to just stop there since I wasn't sure what he would do to me.
He dragged me out of the park, and shoved me into his car.

"What are you doing Niall? Bring me back to Harry!" I folded my arms with a pout.

"I don't think so..." he pushed me down and kneeled on top of me.

"Niall-"

"Shhh... don't speak, just go with it..."
Niall undid my jeans and slowly tried to pull them down.

"Niall stop! Let me out!" I shouted
it he wouldn't stop. I used all my might to keep it together and not cry, I couldn't show him I was weak. he held me down and ran his hand from my chest down to my waist. He undid my bra and kissed me down my neck. I used all my force to push him off me so I could run out of his car... it didn't work. he pressed our bodies together without a single thread of clothing. I felt the car rock, and rock, and rock. I managed to reach my phone from my pants pocket and called Harry..

"Harry!... I'm in Niall's car... Harry!!!-" Niall ended the call before another word.
Thick tears fell from my face.

"Why Niall...?" that was it, I could fight him.
As much as I begged and pleaded, he wouldn't stop.

It felt like forever until Harry had gotten there.

"Fran?! Fran open the door!" Harry yelled through the window, unable to see through the tinted windows.

"Harry!? Harry help me!"

"What's wrong baby?! is he hurting you?! Step back I'll break the window!" he shouted. He took a rock and smashed it through the car window and unlocked the door. He saw my swollen, red eyes from crying, my clothes in a pile on the floor of the car, and Niall on top of me.
Harry flew into a rage of anger and started to viciously attack Niall. The blood spilled from Niall's nose and other open wounds.
After some time, Harry stopped and left him with a broken nose and bruises with blood stains. at first I felt bad for Niall, but then I thought... gad he rapped me?

Harry covered me up and handed me my clothes as I cried in his shoulder.

"Harry?... can I leave now?" I deeply sighed.

"The park?" as he stroked my hair and held me tightly in his arms.

"No... I mean... this life."
He looked at me and froze

"Wait... you mean?-"