Chapter 10- Broken

Chapter 10- Broken

It's Sunday, tomorrow is the beginning of the last week of school... I decided instead of hiding my shame from Niall that I slept with Harry, I was just going to come out and say it to him... I should probably pack up my things...

"Umm, Niall?... I need to tell you something, something... Really important..." I said as I fiddled with my thumbs.

"Yeah, curse what's on yur mind?" He asked with a compassionate smile.

"... I'm gonna miss that cute cheeky smile of yours... I, Harry and I... We... Had... S-s-s-"

"SEX!?!?!?!?" Niall outburst.

"Yes... Niall I tried to pull away, I promise, I swear I did... But he was too strong for me!" I teared.

"Ok... Fran, I believe you..." He pulled out his phone.

"I'm going to call Harry..." He dialed his number and waited.

*call*
Harry: hello?

Niall: SEX HARRY!? You had sex with my girlfriend! What the fuck?!

Harry: best I ever had.

Niall: you bastard!

Harry: you know what's really bad for you? She enjoyed ever single minute of it... *laughs*
Oh yeah... "Harry, Harry, Harry!" My name 3 hours straight! Can you put the lovely lady on for a moment.

_____
Niall handed me his phone, he stood up and whipped his eyes before walking out.
_____

Fran: Harry?

Harry: Fran listen to me, I need you so bad! Please, be mine again...

Fran: Harry, you forced me last night... And I don't know what to do with myself because of you! I tried to kill myself last night... Because of YOU!
I have Niall, he cares for me, and loves me Harry, you've been abusing me and I can't take it anymore!
I will always love you, but i love Niall... Goodbye...

*call ends*

"Niall?" I called timidly.

"Fran, I heard you and I'm really proud of you... Come here" he smiled at me a weak smile and kissed me.

"Aren't you mad though?"

"I believe you, if you say that he forced you... Than I believe you."

"Oh Niall."

That day, we just stayed with each other the whole time, legs around each other's waists, my head rested on his chest as he stoke my hair and occasionally poked my dimples.

"Franny, I love you."

_______________________________
I'm going to be making a new book so be waiting for it!
Thanks for reading, and into they to vote! xx :)