Chapter 17- love war

"Mmm..." I groaned quietly as the sun hit my blurred eyes.

Stilled in Harry's arms, I smiled up at him even though he was still asleep.

The silence we shared at the moment was not silence, but was love. Being able to lay in Harry's arms made me feel loved, and safe.

I lightly played with his curls, and felt his soft lips. I ran my hand down his chest as he slightly opened his eyes.

"Having fun there baby?" he asked me in a deep, raspy voice.

"Only the most..." I kissed him and he flipped me On top of himself and hugged me.

"Do you even know how sexy you are?" he ran his hands down my back.

"Not as much as you?" I giggled.

"Me? Nah, I'm the guy that gets the girl who's way outta my league."

"Oh by quiet Styles!" He furiously kissed me.

"Woah, I need a breather... wanna make some coffee?"

I got up in one of my long tee shirts and headed off to the kitchen. I started making the coffee, and then some breakfast.

"Smells good in here." Harry came behind me in his boxers and pressed our hips together. I kissed his neck. He slid his hands under my tee shirt and grabbed my chest,

"Harry!..."

"Ahaha, I couldn't help myself." He bit my neck up to my ear.

"Well, do want breakfast or not?"

"You know, I'm so thirsty for you." he winked. I bit my lip then kissed him.

"Ugh, wake me up when its ready!" He laughed as he crashed in the bed.

"Sleepyhead..." I mumbled to myself.

I finished making some eggs, and buttered the toast. the coffee had just finished brewing, with that nice coffee bean sent in the air.

"Harry, it's ready, you commin out?"

"But it's too early-!" he yelled with his head dug in the pillow.

"Harry! It's nearly twelve in the afternoon!" I yelled back.

"Fine... but you owe me time later!" he said playfully.

He walked out to the kitchen tiredly.

"That looks great!" He reached his arm out to the food-

I slapped his hand firmly, "harry, the range is still hot, I don't want you to burn-"

He grabbed my arm harshly, "Don't you EVER slap me like tha... Um, I didn't... I wouldn't.... umm?" he tripped over his words.

I looked at him with a sense of dejection and dismay, my eyes swelling with tears and my throat getting fatter.

"H...harry?" I said quietly.

"Harry... why?"