Chapter 17- Love War

"I-i... I wouldn't... I-I didn't!" He stubble backwards into the table. "I-I'm sorry I, jus-" he panted heavily, "stop looking at me like that!" He spat harshly at me, "like what baby?" I rubbed his back, "I just, I gotta sit outside..." he pushed me off and ran to his car. "harry!" I yelled from the door step. He looked at me with a tear in his eye as he quickly took off.

To: Harry <3

1:23 pm
Baby what's wrong??

1:38 pm
When r u commin home?! I need you!

1:51 pm
Just please text me when u get the chance I guess... Love you soo much bby!!:(

I soon feel asleep with my phone tightly in my hand. It was just 2:45 am now as I felt my phone vibrate.

"...H-hello...?" I questioned tiredly.
"Fran? It's m-me Harry, Fran can you come get me? *cries* something bad has happened..."
"Harry!? What's wrong? are you hurt?!"
"Yes... *coughs* badly..." he quietly answered back.
"Ok, ok, where are you!?" I panicked
"Ou-outside t-the house..."

I jumped out if the bed to the window to see Harry holding himself around the waist and his glowing phone against his ear.

"Harry, harry!" I screamed as I ran to his side. He winced as I ran my fingers through his soft curls, "harry, baby, what happened?" he slowly lifted his shirt, revealing black and blue, plump bruises and many wounds... knife cuts...

I looked at him, his eyes watering, bleeding from the corner of his lip and partly his forehead, and horrible wounds... it's like I felt his agony. Tingling sprung through my back.

"I-I... there w-wuz a g-gang... I-I think"..."they b...beat me v-very badly." I could tell he had trouble breathing, "do you know who, Harry?" He hesitated before answering, "ermmm, n-Niall was part-" he grabbed his side, "and-"

"Shh,sh,sh... I'll take you to the emergency room-", "NO!" he yelled hastily, "they told me if I ever told you... they n-not just beat me... but kill you." he teared as he rubbed my cheek.

"No, I'm not risking your life over mine... I love you Harry." His eyes gleamed, "I...I can't. I've already hurt enough. I mean, I almost broke your wrist earlier! I-I'm not taking your life now too..."

"It's a privilege to die next to the person you... love." He kissed my hand softly, leaving a stream a blood dripping down to my fingertip, "don't say that, your not gonna die!" I teared, "I'm taking you to the ER, even if that means I loose my own battle."

"Please, if you love me... you'll let me help." I pleaded desperately, "I love you but-"

-

Harry's POV
{quiet blur of sounds}
Harry... harryy... harryyyyy...

"Where am i?" I tried to sit up, as the pain tied me back down, restraining me.

"Mr. Styles..." the doctor said, "your a very lucky young lad. seems just a little longer and we'd might not have been able to help." my eyes widened, "wut do you mean?"

"Well, you passed out due to internal bleeding In your head." I felt a hard bump in my head, "how? I didn't get hurt that bad... did i? I don't even remember what happened."

"A gang... you are lucky to have that sweet lass out there. very kind." he peered at the chart, "you'll stay over night and we'll let you go in the morning." I thanked him as I softly fell back to the pillow, trying to remember what had happened.

-

The following morning, the nurses had come in with the gross slop they call "food".

"Mr. Styles, you must eat!" she pleaded, "I know what's good for me. that is not on
My wish list!" I said out the crack of my mouth. "must I hold you down and feed you?" she crossed her arms.

Wouldn't matter, she was about 20, and quite petite... And she's threatening me?
She makes it like I'm 5

"While your at it, would you like me to bend over so you could wipe my ass too?" I glared at her. she tried to wrestle me as Fran walked in,

"Having fun?" Fran glared at me, "no, she's trying to make me eat this garbage!" I snapped at her as I tried to throw the wako off me. "don't pretend like you didn't love our wrestle!" she twirled one of my curls, "only one person can play with my hair!" i grabbed her hand as I looked up at Fran.

Fran awed as she kissed me. "ready to go home baby?"