Chapter 7- torn

Niall put his arm around me, I didn't mind really, but you could tell Harry did. Niall than ran his hand up and down my thigh and shot Harry a look.

"Oh you wanna play that game..." Harry said under his breath.

"So, Fran, do you want to hear something interesting about Niall?" He gave me a devious smile.

"Uhh, sure I guess."

"Did you know that Niall fantasizes about you?" He started laughing at Niall.

"NO!" Niall shouted as he got cherry red.

"Really Niall, honestly I bet that Francesca would love to hear one of them!" Harry said as he looked at me.

"HARRY, STOP!" Niall said trying not to show how embarrassed he was.

Niall stood up and started to walk to the kitchen.

"So do you want her?" Harry said as he pointed to me.

"Well... Yeah..." Niall mumbled to himself.

"Wait, wait... A little bit louder I couldn't hear that well." Harry said as he held his hand to his ear.

"No I don't, keep her!" he spat angrily as he stomped off.

"Niall, it's ok!" I tried to say to him.

*now I'm confusing myself here... Even though I'm in love with Harry, Do I have feelings for Niall too!?!?*

Harry pushed me on my back into his couch and kneeled on top of me. I bit my lip as I stared into his big, green eyes.

He started to bit my neck. I twirled his hair around my finger and wrapped my legs around his waist. Just at the wrong time, the pizza man knocked at the door. Niall almost falling on his face from sliding, ran to the door like a little kid waiting for ice cream, shouting "PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA, PIZZA!" Harry and I jumped off of one another and joined him. The pizza guy gave us our pizza, as Harry handed him a check. Harry placed the hot steaming pizza on the table.

"HOLY SWEET JELLY BABIES, GIVE ME A PIECE!" Niall pleaded.

He dug his face into that piece.

"Thank you Harry!" I said politely.

We are our pizza, got changed into more comfortable clothes and went into his den to watch a movie together. we watched a scary movie together that I can't remember the name of because it was so horrifying! I had my face under Harry's arm with one eye peering at the tv and holding his hand tightly. What I didn't even realize was I was also holding Niall's hand too! Harry and I had fallen asleep together in the same way we were watching the movie and Niall and I still holding hands with interlocking fingers.

I was the first one awake, so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. Niall woke up about a half an hour after me.

"Oh good morning love!" Niall said as he hugged me while berrying his head into my neck.

"Morning Niall!" I said happily.

There was an awkward pause for a moment as Niall just stared at me.

Niall walked slowly to me with a smile.

"Uhh, Niall?" I asked as he was walking to me.

He silenced me with a big wet kiss smack on the lips.

It must have lasted forever.

"Ah ha... Umm... Well... I..." we both stuttered with red faces.

"Fran...?" Niall asked me.

"Yes Niall?" I said still not able to free the smile on my face.

"I think that I..."

_______________________________

Cliff hanger!

What do you guys think he's going to say?

Thank you guys for reading and don't forget to vote! xx :)