Chapter 4-trapped inside

I ran inside with a migraine headache, threw my backpack to the corner is my room and jumped into my bed thinking of reasons why Harry would think that I was cheating on him.

"It makes no sense..." I mumbled to myself holding my pounding head in grief.

*louis calls*

Fran: hey baby!

Louis: hey Babe, would you like to catch a movie and go out to dinner with me?

Fran: yeah course! We can have really nice evening together, what time should I be ready?

Louis: well... The movie is at 7:30 so... I guess around 6:10?

Fran: perfect! What movie are we gonna see?

Louis: all I can say is that it's going to be pretty scary!
But don't worry... I'll protect you!

Fran: as long as I have my superhero to protect me, I'll be fine.

Louis: okey love! See you in about 30 minutes!

*call ends*

I love you {louis whispers in the phone}

*knock at the door*

I quickly threw on my cream colored boots, grabbed my phone and I was out to the movies with Louis.

"Hey beautiful!" Louis said as he gave me a wet kiss on the lips.

"Hey babe... So what movie are we going to see? I'm on the edge of my seat right now!" I exclaimed as I grabbed his hand.
He swung our interlocked hands back and forth,

"Hmm, well, were going to see... 'dead silence!'" Louis said while making his hands like claws.

"Louis... That's a really scary movie, I don't know if I want to go!" I said covering up my face.

"Hey... You'll be fine! We'll see the movie, grab some dinner, and you can sleep at my place tonight!" He said grabbing my shoulders softly.

"Alright fine." I said with a weak smile.

*at the movies*

"Alright we'll have... A large popcorn, one blue raspberry icee, one raspberry icee, sour patch kids for me, and Reese's pieces for my love over here." Louis said kindly and he put his arm around me.
He made me turn a light pink.

"Thank you so much louis! How much do I owe you?" I asked taking my wallet out.

"You owe me 15 kisses, and you have to hold my hand during the movie." louis said while plastering a white smile on his face.

"Don't have to tell me twice! but are you sure about the money?" I asked

"Your my girlfriend... Let your boyfriend treat you!" He said taking out two twenties.
*gasps*
He hands me a blue raspberry icee (my favorite) and my Reese's, and he carried the rest.
"Do you like extra butter?" Louis asked while standing next to the butter machine.

"Well, yeah I do, but I've been trying to watch that stuff." I said folding my arms around my stomach.
He put out stuff down and slowly walked up to me.
"Fran, your body is so sexy and perfect, don't do anything to change it..." He whispered sweet nothings into my ear.
He added extra butter... Just the right amount.
We walked to the theater... There wasn't many people in there I'd say about five couples were sporadic. Louis and I went all the way to the back of the theater in the corner.

"Okey I used to do this with my best friend. I would always get the blue icee, as she would get the red and we would mix them half and half... You want to mix them?" I asked holding out my icee.

"Yeah, sounds cool to me!" He opened both of ours up, and poured half and half in each.
He took a sip of mine.

"Hey!" I said playfully

"Well... What are you gonna do about it?" He said the same way as I.
I snatched his icee out of his hand and took a sip.

"Hey!"

"Now what are you gonna do about it?" I asked holding his straw.

"You'll find out after dinner!" he chuckled to himself.
We swapped icees

*movie begins*

*ripp!* I tore open my candy... god Reese's are my drug.

I covered my eyes from the movie cause it was a "scary" part.

"Come here love." Louis whispered to me as he pulled me close to his side.
I wrapped my arms tightly around him. He touched my which my me give a slight giggle. {I'm very ticklish}

"Hmmm, ticklish are we?"
Louis said with an evil smirk on his face.

"Yes, extreay." I said with one eye looking at him.
He kissed my head softly.
I ruffled his hair though my fingers.

*movie ends*
*goes out to dinner*

"So did you enjoy the movie?" He asked while popping the key in.

"Yes, but it was really scary!" I said while laughing.

"Don't worry you'll be at my house tonight... I'll stay up all night with you, if it makes you feel safe." He said with a twinkle in his eye.
"Where do you want to go to get dinner?"

"Where ever you want!" I said.

"Do you want... Let's see... Italian, Chinese, Mexican, Japanese?" He started listing ideas

"Well, it's been a while since I had Japanese." I started saying.

"Japanese it is!" he exclaimed.

*arrived to the habatchie steak house*

"You like sushi?" Louis asked me.

"Like it... No, I love it!" I said grabbing his wrist.

"What your favorite?" He asked.

"I like... Crab with the white rice... And seaweed around it. And you?"

"I love it that same way! You want to share a platter of it?" He asked me point to a couple special.
We ordered our sushi, ordered our dinner, what he'd the show (habatchie cook cooks in front of you on a big stove) ate our dinner and went back to Louis's house.

"Louis, I've never been so happy in a relationship as I am with you know."

"I've been trying to tell you the same thing. I hate to say it but if it wasn't for Harry... I probably wouldn't have the best thing that's ever happened to me right now."
He said holding my hands in his.
Louis kissed me over and over again.

Louis gave me a pair of his boxers to throw on, and one of his big sweatshirts. I could smell his holister cologne. Louis took of his skirt, and pants till he was down to only his boxers. He learned a spot next to him in his bed and held me tightly to his side. Kissing from my cheek and making his way down till he found my sweet spot. I moaned with pleasure.

"You like that don't ya." He said to me in a raspy voice.

"Hey, I still gotta get you back..." He jumped up on top of me

"Your gonna pay for sippin my icee!" He tapped nose and started tickling me
I started laughing so hard I thought I was gonna pee my self.

"And now you owe me 15 kisses!" he said as he made a kissy face at me.
He pulled the covers over our heads.

I think you can tell where this is heading.

_______________________________
I'm hoping to get this updated tomorrow. Hope you all enjoyed this!

Please vote! xx:)