Chapter 1-Cuts and Bruises

The trouble I had, was going home without my parents noticing what had happened. My parents ideally get home about an half an hour after me so that gives me a little time to prep myself.

I slowly tried to stand up, has Harry have me a swift soccer kick to the face. Blood dribbled from my nose. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I let out a sod, as I cried laying there feeling like a piece of rubbish.
Harry just laughed in my face as he slowly walked away. I got up, still crying and blood pouring out. And tried to run home.

*SLAM* I rapidly slammed the door shut as I ran up to my room, searching for some makeup to cover my wounds. I was still shivering with agony from all the hatred, and pain. I didn't even do anything to deserve this!

When Harry turned bad

{Flash Back}

Harry and I have been dating for about a year. He made me feel special, beautiful, and loved. The kisses, hand holding, doing everything together. But one morning, I texted Harry, and he didn't answer. I figured he was just busy. But ever time i tried to talk to him in school, he just would ignore me. That same day day at school when he was walking home, I did the mistake that turned everything black...

"Hey Harry! Why haven't you been-"
*SMACK!* Harry smacked me across the face causing me to drop to the floor. I feel my cheek is red hot. "H-Harry... What did I do?" My voice trailed off as I stuttered. "Get up!" Harry spat in my face with a stream of tears rolling smoothly down his cheek.
"But Harry what's-"
"I said get up!" He shot rapidly at me. He grabbed my arm and roughly jerked me off the ground.
Harry pulled me half across town to a deep, dark ally. "Harry, what did I do?" I asked again. "We're over! Do you hear me!? OVER!" I started to shed a tears. "But why Harry? I love y-" "shut the hell up you little whore!" Harry said strongly. "Okay.." I said while looking down at the floor, still crying. Harry lifted up my my chin as he looked into my eyes. His eyes softened for but a moment as he let out a tear, and whipped away mine. His eyes turned to a glare, as he punched my nose. "No one will ever love you..." Harry said while whipping one of his tears off his face then running out of the ally.

Why didn't I fight back you might be asking. Because I couldn't hurt the one I loved.

{Flash Back ends}

"Perfect!" I said enthusiastically to myself holding my coverup in my hand. I took a dollop of it and smeared it all over the cuts and bruises. By this time the blood was all dried, and the bruises were pronounced, and highlighted my face. I put on some new clothes on considering that my other ones were splattered with red blood. I put on a big, fluffy pullover sweatshirt to shield my face a little. I threw my clothes in the hamper, and settled myself on the couch. My younger sister gets a couple minutes after me cause she takes the bus, and I walk.
"Fran, you home yet?" Kelly, my sister hollered. "Right here Kell!" I shouted. "It's so hot, who are you wearing a sweats-" she pulled my hood down and covered up her mouth in shock. "FRAN!? What happened to you?!" I started crying again, "Harry beat me up again!" I said with pain in my voice.

Kelly, is the only one that knows that Harry beats me up. The first time I told her that Harry beat me up, I specifically told her not to tell mom and dad because then they would call his parents, and so in and so forth. I would never be able to show my face to him ever again.
My sister has blond, wavy hair like me. And about 4'9", I'm 5'. She's a wonder.

"Fan, he can't keep doing this to you!" She spat with anger in her voice. "No... It's ok..." I mumbled. "Fran-" "we're home! How are my two wonderful girls!?" My mother said with excitement as she gave us both a hug and kiss. "We both got our paycheck, and decided to take us all out to dinner!" "Oh that's wonderful!" Kelly and I both shouted, and high giving each other. "You girls get ready and your mother and I will be waiting for you."

(Kelly and I share a room)
"What should I wear option number one, or option number two?" I say like how Vannah White would. "Oh definitely option number one!" She said with perfection in her voice. I put on a light blue romper with no straps, and my Carmel colored boots. "You are 'Za Zow' she said while looking at me head to toe." "Why thank you love." I said as I flipped my hair.

_______________________________
Hoped you all like my story so far!

This is not copied from anyone, it's all my idea.

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote love!x :)