Chapter 11- please!?

"You don't get it Franny, do you?" Niall whispered.

"Get what, that I'm a mess to everyone?"

"No Franny! You have so much to live for! You have your loving family, who love you and care so much for you and I love you Franny! It hurts me when you do these awful things to yourself." Niall pleaded for me to stop.

"I just think everyone will be happier without me here, I mean just look at Louis and Harry! I've been bullied for as long as I know and I'm done Niall, I'm ready to leave. I'm depressed and this is the only way to escape... I'm giving up on hope."

"What about me Fran, huh? WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY SPECIAL GIRL!?" Niall out bursted with tears dribbling down his cheeks.

"There are tons more fish in the sea that are better than me... You'll find someone who deserves you."

"No! I need you! I'm not going to lose another girl this way!" He shouted as he grabbed Louis's notes and threw them throughout the grass.

"What do you mean... Another?" I asked whipping tears away.

"Last year, my girlfriend took the easy way out of life... I loved her and she was just like you, smart, and beautiful. I never even saw it coming... Just one morning, I went to the bathroom and there she was, bleeding from her wrists. Don't do this Fran... Not to me! I love you and if you do this, your selfish... Taking something so wonderful from me, your family... The world..."

"Niall... I'm sorry... But no..."

"I'm not gonna let you do this! come here... We'll get help."

"You don't understand Niall, no one can help me! Not even god anymore."

"Love, come here." Niall said holding his arms open.

"Good bye my little nialler... For now..." I whispered in his ear as I slowly stood up and started to walk through the open field.

niall started running,

"No!"