Chapter 8-Falling in

"Niall, I'll be yours!"

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this words!"
He shouted as he started to go harder and faster.

*later that night*

Niall and I got dressed, and threw me one of his sweatshirts to wear.

"What do you want for dinner?" He asked me as he gave me a welcoming kiss on the cheek.

"Can I have a big slice of you?" I asked as I bit my lip. A bit cheesy I know.

"Of course love." he Grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Do you want to quickly run up to the 711 with my just up the street? we can get a movie, and some snacks and have a relaxing evening together!" Niall exclaimed with a smile as he rocked our hips together from side to side.

"Sure, but let me just get dressed quickly." I said as I started to put sweatpants on.

"Why? just go like that." he smirked.

"Niall!" I said dramatically.

"Ugh, fine... I guess it's better you put clothes on to go out in public anyways. Wouldn't want anyone stealing my girl." He chuckled to himself.
Niall held my hand and we started to make our way to 711. It took us about 7 minutes to get there so it wasn't long. Niall held the door open for me, he's such a gentleman.

"It's my treat, ok?" Niall said as he pulled out his wallet.

"No Niall, your doing so much for me and it would be wrong for me to let you pay for all the stuff we're going to buy."

"No please, I like to spoil you... it makes me feel good to know that I'm making you happy!" he said as he rubbed my cheek.

"Niall are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive Fran, I got this." he kissed me softly on the lips."
He wanted to buy the both of us a slurpee. He got blue raspberry, and me piña colada, my favorite flavor. Niall told me to look around for some snacks, while he picked out a movie for us to watch tonight. I jumbled as much as I could fit in my hands, and waited for Niall on line. He has a movie in his hands, then sets it on the counter.

"So, what snacks did you get?" he asked as he rubbed his hands together.

"Just these...!" I said as I placed all the snacks and candy on the counter.

"Damn girl, I love the way you think!"
I giggled.
He took the bag and the movie and we walked back to his place. He told me to get my pjs on, and he would get everything situated.

"Alright you ready?" Niall asked as he slipped his shirt off, exposing the brim of his Calvin cline boxers.

"Yup!" I responded
A big plater of snacks was on the table, and another scary movie... I've come to really enjoy them now because I feel safe with Niall... Kinda like how I felt with Harry and Louis.

"Ahh!" I shouted as I dug my face into Niall's chest.

"Aww, your so cute when your all scared and jittery." Niall said with his adorable accent.
He played with my hair, rubbed my leg, than placed me along side of him so that he could hold me tightly in his arms. Niall pulled the covers upon us and we slowly drifted off to sleep.

"F-franny?..." Niall said with a stutter.

"Yeah Ni?" I answered half asleep.

"I love you more than I've ever loved anything..."

"More than your food...?" I gave a small giggle.

"Yes, a ton more!" he gave me a wet kiss on the lips and we drifted off to sleep, cuddling in each other's arms.

_______________________________

Wonder what's gonna happen with louis, and Harry!

Hoped you enjoyed!

Thanks so much for reading, and don't forget to vote! xx:)