Chapter 18- the end

[Harry's POV]

The car ride was quite, not a single word slipped our lips. Fran pulled into the driveway, pulling down the cider to fix up her gorgeous makeup, "Fran, baby?" I asked with twisted knots in my gut as her light hazel eyes fell on me, "yeah hun?" She returned in her sweet, kind voice. my heart skipped at what I was about to say, "i... i don't think we can... be t-together anymore." my heart shattered at my spoken words, as I felt hers do the same.

"I... But, I-I though we were... perfect..." her eyes became lifeless and glassy. I couldn't stand to see the one I truly loved... so upset. and that's what love is, I think. the bond that two people share the makes them inseparable, you will always take the fall, even if that means losing something of your own.

I knew I couldn't be with her. I love her, I absolutely do! but if that means hurting her in any way, I won't risk it... because I love her.

"I thought we were too, but I hurt you too often, I'm not taking any risks with it." my heart slowly crumbling under my own chest, and her not even realizing my love. "I want to stop it here, so we can remember our love." I stated, holding back all my tears. please don't hate me, I thought to myself. Fran's eyes suddenly turned from disappointment, to hatred. "get out..." she quietly said as she glared at my house, "Fran, can we-" she harshly cut me off, "I said GET.OUT!" she belted as she bursted into tears.

I stood beside the car as she sped off in anger. I felt like a idiot... I really just hurt the one I love. not in a physical way... but a mental way. I don't know which one is worse though... I just let the adventure of my life, nose dive. it hurts...

To: Fran baby
Love, I just don't want to hurt you anymore:(

From: Fran baby
Wow, you say that after you break up with me... it's almost like you don't even care about me.

To: Fran baby
I DO! Really! I'm just too physical.

From: Fran baby
If you loved me... you'd give it a chance.

That was hard. On the one hand I'd get Fran back... on the other had, I could seriously injure her. I just can't!

EVERYONE PLEASE COMMENT IF HARRY SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER WITH HER, OR LEAVE HER!!!! Majority wins!!!! :)

Next one... will be the end to this story😱
Can you guys please check out my Larry Stylinson fanfic??