Chapter 8- falling in

Schools almost over now, we have the end of this week to finish. All of our tests are over and this is the last week of school... It's Saturday, so Niall and I have one more day of relaxing, then it's back for a week of school... Than it's over! But, Now I'm going to have two guys on my back. What's wrong with me? Why did I have to ruin everything?!

I woke up in Niall's arms, with terror sweats dripping down my forehead, thinking about the horrible things that were going to happen to me at school on Monday. I shivered and quivered.

"Babe, are you ok? What's wrong?" Niall asked sitting up and comforting me.

"Niall... I-I'm just so scared of what Harry and Louis are going to do to me... I don't want them to hurt me!" I hysterically crying.

"No, I'm not going to let them lay a finger on you, do you hear me?" He grasped my shoulders.

"But what if-"

"No! They won't be able to, because I'll be with you..." he slowly leaned in for a kiss.

"Niall... Your saving my life..." I said as I whipped my tears away.

"Am I a super hero now?" Niall exclaimed as he puffed out his chest.

"Yes... Your my super hero." I pulled him down for a kiss.
After a while of relaxing in Niall's bed together, we decided to go out for a while.

"Do you want to go to the mall?" Niall asked as he slipped on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Sure I guess so!"

"I have something special for us to do tomorrow!" Niall said happily as he grabbed his wallet.

"ooo, yeah! What is it, what is it!?" I asked constantly.

"Nuh, uh, it's a surprise! You'll just have to wait and see!" He smirked at me.

"Hmm, fine... And I guess you'll just have to 'wait' for any kisses from me." I shot him a look.

"Now that's just cruel!" He pouted
He grabbed my hand as we walked to his car.

*at the mall*
Niall and I were holding hands, and a lot of people from school were looking at us strangely and we both felt like people were talking about us.
Just then both mine and Niall's phones started buzzing, and going off like crazy

I looked down at my phone, and dropped it in shock.

"H-how did they, w-when did they." I let go of Nialls hand and ran to the women's bathroom with Niall running not to far behind me.

"Fran, baby wait!" Niall was shouting behind me.
I kept running to the bathroom with tears spilling from my face.

"How could they do this to us?" I whispered to myself.

"How could they?..."

___________________________________
Next update will tell you what happened to Fran and Niall. Did you guys like this one?

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote! xx:)