Chapter 1-Cuts and Bruises

Kelly and I ran down like little kids on Christmas. "Are my two beautiful girls ready?" My father asks with excitement in his voice.

The only reason it a big deal that were going out to eat is because we hardly ever do it.

"Yes daddy!" Kelly and I exclaimed.

*As we arrived to the restaurant*
*my thoughts*

Hey... That looks like Harry's car... Oh dear god, please tell me he's not here with his friends.
{stomach drops ten feet}
Oh sh*t he's standing right I front of the restaurant! Humiliation starts now.

*thoughts end*

For some reason, I stupidly walked behind my whole family, the straggler if you will.
As I slowly walked to the door, harry stopped me, "so where is the little slut going? Don't you you see, it clearly states on the label here 'no dogs allowed' looks like your gonna have to stay out here." He snickered. "Please move over..." I said with no confidence looking at the ground. "Oh, now ease up there mate, she's just a lil baby." Niall says as he put his arm around me, pulling me closer. "Come on Niall, she's a slutty whore!" He said as he shoved me to the ground into a puddle. "Why Harry!" I scolded harshly. "We were the best of friends, we did everything together... I loved you..." I said softly. harry gave me a glaring look of disgust before spitting on me and a swift kick to the thigh. "Shut up!" He harshly yelled. "your just another accident, a little shit is what you are!" He scolded.
I feel tears turning in my eyes waiting for them to rapidly spill.
"Harry... What did I ever do to you?" I ask with a voice crack at the end. "Fuck off loser!" He snickered and he punched my face. "But Harry-" Louis tried to talk before getting cut off, "Louis shut the hell up!" "Don't hurt her though!" Niall cried. "Who cares is I do?! Huh!? No one... She's forever alone! Just leave her here to rot." He says as he slowly walked off. "Well!" Harry said loudly waiting for his gang (Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn) to follow. The quickly scurried after him. Except for Niall and Louis. "Are you ok love?" Niall asks with compassion. "Wah? Oh yeah I'm ok." I said as I started to cry a little. "You don't look ok... Wanna come to my place?" Louis said was he extended a hand to help me up. "Id love to, but my family is waiting for me-" "I'll go ask them if they wouldn't mind! Only if that's ok with you love." Niall said as he grabbed my shoulders. "Well... I mean... If it's ok with them, a few hours wouldn't hurt anyone." I said with a slight smile. Louis and Niall rushed into find my family "alright which group are they..." They said as the gazed around. "All the way in the back, two from the right." I said as I pointed. They ran back while they both held my wrist.

*Meanwhile*

{Harry}
"I can't believe those two! Staying with her... Can you believe them?!"

{Liam}
"Well, what's so bad about Fran anyway?"

{Zayn}
"Yeah what happened to you two... When you guys were together... Well Harry... I've never seen you happier!"

{Harry}
"Stop! Just stop talking about her!"

{Zayn}
"But we just-"

{Harry}
I SAID STOP!

{Liam}
Alright, alright!

*back to the restaurant*

"
Hello Mr. & Mrs. Lock! Would you mind if Francesca came back to our place? We go to her high school, and we wanted to know if it would be ok" Louis asked as he shook my fathers hand.
"Fran, do you know these young boys?" My father asked me suspiciously.
"Yes daddy... So is it ok if I hang out with them a while? Please daddy please!?" I pleaded.
"Alright but if there's any problems, you call me." He winked.
"Thank you sir... Ma'am." Niall said.
"Their kinda cute" my mum says as she grabbed my shoulder.
"I know right!" I said with a smile as I trotted next to them.

_______________________________

Hope you all enjoyed this one, I'll be updating it soon.

If you have any suggestions, please comment!

Thanks xx :)