Chapter 7- Torn

Chapter 7- Torn

"Harry... I forgot way it felt like to be loved by you." I said with heavy breaths.

"I. Know. And I'm sorry for doing those terrible things to you Fran... I guess I had so much jealously rage in me that I just didn't know what to do with myself! And after Louis said you were his girlfriend... I kinda broke inside, like a piece was missing from me. and now I realize that, that piece was you..." He said as he kissed me roughly.

"SHIT! Oh my gosh LOUIS!" I shouted loudly as I jumbled out of Harry's bed.

"No... Don't go Fran please I'm in love with you!" Harry had a stream roll down his cheek.

"Harry, I just cheated on Louis with you, I have to go!"

"Will you be back later?" he asked with a moan.

"If this doesn't end well... Probably yes. I got kicked out of my house... And I'll probably be kicked out of Louis's too." I said as I whipped my eyes.

"Ughh, alright fine." he got up butt naked from his bed and gave me a long kiss on my lips.

I rushed out to Louis's house

"LOUIS! LOUIS PLEASE ANSWER THE DOOR!" I said frantically as I knocked rapidly on the door.
I tried the door and it was open.

"Louis?..." I said quietly as I walked up to his room.
I saw him sitting on the edge on his bed with all the lights off, sobbing.

"Lou-"

"STOP!" He shouted harshly.

"But louis he came at me-"

"I said stop! I don't want to hear your shit Francesca! Just get out of here and leave me alone!"

"Louis but I love you!"

"Oh really?! Because last I heard you just had sex with your abuser... I'm sorry but I thought you only had sex with the person you loved clearly I was wrong and it's obvious that you love Harry, not me!" louis yelled as he started to cry harder.

"But you won't even listen to me!" I tried to say.

"I don't have to! Get out of my house and out of my life! Goodbye Francesca, forever!" He looked at me with red eyes.

"Fine." I started to cry as I ran to my car.
I cranked up my radio and the perfect song came on, "FU" by Miley Cyrus.

I knocked on Harry's door.

"Hey there baby!" Niall answered.

"Oh hey Niall!" I said with a smile.

"We just ordered some pizza, Harry told me what happened. I'm sorry Fran." Niall said as he pushed my hair out of my face.

"It's ok, it's my own fault." I said looking a little depressed.

"Well, Harry and I love you, so spend some time with us!" Niall said as he pulled me in, and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Back off Niall... She's mine." Harry said with a smirk as he pulled me towards him.
He accidentally grabbed my ticklish spot which made me laugh really hard.

"fine whatever..." Niall winked at me.

"franie, you can put your stuff on my bed, ok love."

"thank you so much Harry."
He kissed me.

"so I'm kinda hungry, I don't know about you guys..." Niall said holding his grumbling belly.

"Niall your always hungry!" I said with a giggle.

"the pizza guy is almost here!" Harry said as he unlocked the front door.
Niall sat down on the couch next to me. I can't really tell if he really likes me, or if he's just trying to annoy Harry.

______________________________________________________________

Poor Louis!

I know this one is pretty short but I hope you guys enjoy it!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! xx :)