Chapter 2- cover up

Chapter 2- Cover Up

*at Louis's house*

"Can I get you anything love?" Louis asked as he sat next to me on his couch. "Lou, do you have anything to eat in your house!? I'm starved!" Niall asked holding his stomach. "Well... Did you check the fridge?" Louis asked as if Niall was stupid.

Louis held my hands in his, "how about you jump in a quick shower, I'll lend you some clothes, and we'll have a good night, huh?"
"Are you sure louis? I don't want to intrude..." I trailed off.
"Course! Here's a clean towel. The bathroom is all the way down the hall to the left! If you need any help, just give me a holler." He winked. "Thank you very much for all your doing for me love." I said with a soft smile plastered on my face.

*in the bathroom*

I started striping off my muddy, sopping wet clothes of and placed them in the sink. I turned on the tap, and made the perfect hot, warm temperature that just made my worries melt away. All worry but one... Harry. It's rather strange, I'm literally terrified of him... Yet still in love with him. Is that possible? Whenever his name is mention I feel myself quiver in fear. A bottle of hatred and pain sprinkled with a pinch of love all shaken together.

"Damn this shampoo and conditioner smell amazing!" I said to myself as I stepped out of the shower.

I slipped on a pair of Louis's baggy sweatpants, and a blue top he lent me. I brushed out my hair and slowly made my way out of the bathroom to louis and Niall. I over heard part of their conversation:

{louis}
What do you think that Francesca would like to watch?

{Niall}
I have two ideas, romantic comedy's, or a scary movie that will make her want to snuggle right up to us!

{louis/Niall}
A scary movie.

*i entered the room*

"Oh hey! You ready to hang?" Niall asked as he made a spot for me to sit in the middle of the both of 'em.

My phone starts to ring...

"Hello?" I asked

_______________________________

Ah, those cliffhangers... My story will most Likely be updated tomorrow afternoon.

Hoped you all enjoyed!
Don't forget to vote!

Thanks for reading! xx :)