Chapter 2- Cover Up

So, today's Saturday. Normally I'd be extremely delighted... But I have tonight to fret about. The worst part is that Kelly is gonna be at a sleepover tonight, so I'll be alone with Harry. You have no idea how afraid I am right now.
I guess I'll just have to make the most of my "alone" time now. But later will come, and I'll be receiving pain in a matter of time.

I grabbed some pizza roles
(one if my favorite snacks of all time)
Popped in a movie, jumped In my bed, and turned on my phone and just relaxed.

*Ding, Ding*
My phone went off

{Kelly}
Are you gonna be ok tonight?

{Fran}
Yeah, I'll be going over to Louis's place after dinner tonight.

{Kelly}
Listen to me, if there's any problem AT ALL you call me! You got it?

{Fran}
Ok I will :)

But I am really scared for tonight :(

{Kelly}
Your strong sis, if he puts a finger on you, just smack him across the face!

{Fran}
Kelly... I can't do that.

{Kelly}
Why not?!

{Fran}
Never mind, i gotta go.

{Kelly}
No, Fran wait!

*no answer*

I drifted of to sleep for a while, and woke up to my mothers call.
"Fran! Get ready, the Styles will be here very shortly!"

Why do my parents have to be such good friends with them!? I mean it was quite alright when Harry and I were dating... But now it's not cool! Especially now that Harry and I are mortal enemies! The worst part is, my parents still think Harry and I are best friends, so my mom just sends Harry up to my room to hang out... What kind of mother is she to send two older teens into a room alone, unsupervised? If we were still dating, I can assure you we would be doing much more than just talking. But, I got dressed, put some perfume, and makeup on, and waited for my night to worsen.

HARRYS POV

"Harry love, are you excited to see Francesca?" My mum asked.

"Mmmm..." I mumbled in my hand as I leaned my head against the window.

"Love, I know you two broke up, but aren't you two still friends?"

"...yep..."

Honestly, everyone in my family loves the Lock family. Gemma and Fran are like sisters, and my mum and dad are like her second parents. Gemma is away at school, so it's just gonna be Fran and I tonight... This should be fun.

We arrived at their doorstep. Their doormat said "the lovely Locks" yeah... Real lovely I said to myself. Fran's mother, Clair, answered the door, "Hey!" Clair said in the most fake voice I've ever heard. "Hello!" I mocked back. My mum shoved my should which was a sing to "shut up before I make you"

"Harry, Fran is up in her room... You probably don't want to stay down here with us old people."
Fran's mum said.

"Ok, thank you." I said with a smile as I darted up the stairs.

I slowly crept to Fran's room and opened her door. When she saw me, she turned white like a ghost, and moved as far back as she could I her bed. I could physically see her shaking! I sat down next to her. I brushed my fingers up and down her back. She squealed a little.

"Now, there are a few rules we have to cover... Alright?" I said with a smile.

She quietly said with a stutter, "o-ok"

"Rule number one: always look at me when your talking to me!" I grabbed her Chin and faced it towards me.
"Rule number two: Never scream... Ever!" I gave her a swift kick to the knee... She started to yell, but I covered up her mouth. "If you don't follow these rules, I promise you will regret it" I snickered.

"Harry, Franie! Dinner is ready!" My mum hollered up to us.

Franie stood up and tried to walk past me, but I stuck my foot out in front of her and tripped her. "Ah ha ha ha! Have a nice trip?" I asked her. She picked her hear up with a cut on her forehead, and blood spilling of of her nose. I started to walk past her, and she flinched away from me.

This is hilarious, she's really scared of me! This is great! It's price less! I chuckled and walked down the stairs.

"Harry, where's Francesca?" My mum asked.

"Hold on I'll go check. She was right behind me a minute ago."

I ran upstairs, and opened the bathroom door, Fran was starring in front of the mirror, dabbing her nose with a tissue that was now filled with blood. She turned to me with tears falling from her face, and blood dripping from her nose, walked over to the door and slammed it shut.

I ran back downstairs,
"Fran's just in the bathroom, she'll be out in a minute."

A few seconds later she walked down the stairs.

A band aid covered up the cut on her forehead, "dear honey, what happened to you?" Clair, her mum asked her.
"Well..." I shot her a look.
"I just tripped over my covers." She recovered.
"Honey I told you not to leave your covers on the floor. She never learns" she told my mum.
Fran had to sit next to me... Of course... But, it was kinda fun to tease her as she was sitting next to me. I could do anything I wanted! So I kicked her shins, she almost screamed, but she remembered what I told her so... She didn't. And then I squeezed her arm hard, hit her stomach about five times, and pulled her hair. She couldn't take it anymore. It was the best thing ever.

After dinner... My mum was asked to stay for some wine.
I hurried to Fran, "wasn't this a fun afternoon?!"
"Harry! What did I do that hurt you?!"
I slapped her across the face.
"You really don't remember!?!?"
"No! No Harry I really don't!" She screamed.
"Forget it!"
"Forget it?! Forget what?" She yelled.
I ran outside with anger, remembering what she did to me. I ran home with tears steaming down my face.

"Harry... Harry!" My mum yelled out the door hoping I would come running back.

"Thanks for the wonderful evening Clair, but I must get going to Harry." My mum said. She got in the car, and started to drive home.

FRANS POV

this was one of the worst days of my life! Well, at least I'll be able to go to Louis's house soon. Him and Niall actually care about me, and I might... Kinda... Like them.

_______________________________

You guys are going to figure out really shortly what happened to Harry, and Francesca! What do you think happened to them?
Sorry that this was a long one guys!
I hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Don't forget to vote, and comment

Thanks for reading! xx :)