Chapter 8- Falling in

Chapter 8- Falling In

"I think that I have... feelings for you..." He said as he turned pink from head to two.

"Niall... I think that..." I started to say as I saw Harry with his jaw dropped.

*oh shit! Don't tell me ha saw the...-*

"Niall! What the fuck!? I let you spend the night at my place and you fucking kiss my girlfriend!? What the hell!?" He spat angrily with rage flowing through him.

"Harry-" I started.

"No! both of you... Shut up and get the fuck out of my house."

"But Harry?" Niall said sadly.

"OUT NOW!" he spat.

Harry watched us gather up all our things and slammed the door behind us.
I started to feel warm tears trickle down my face. Niall placed his arm around me as we started to walk to his house.

"Love, I'm sorry for what I did..." Niall said with pink cheeks.

"Niall, it's ok... I kinda, really liked it." I said with a smile, he returned it with a bright expression.
"the big problem is, I have nowhere to live! I got kicked out of my house, Louis's house, and now Harry's house! What am I going to do? I can't go to a hotel, I have no money! I'm so screwed!" I exclaimed as I berried myself in his chest.

"No worries love! You can stay at my house!" He said as he whipped my tears away from my cheeks.

"Niall... Are you sure? I don't want to intrude-" I said as i had a weak smile.

"Nonsense, I want you." he said.

"You want me?" I giggled.

"Uh, want you to stay with me, I want you to!" He quickly recovered.

We got to his house and he helped me unpack. He started to put my clothes away on the side of his.

"Damn! these are sexy!" Niall said as he pulled out a peri of my underwear.

"Hey!" I giggled as I snatched them away from him.

"You wanna model them for me?" he asked with a smirk.

"Hmm, I don't know..." I shot him back the same face.
Niall crept up to me

"So, can I know what you were going to say to me at Harry's?" He asked as he put his hands on my waist.

"Well... I was going to say, that I really like you... And maybe even have feelings for you too." I said as I placed my arms around his neck.

"You wanna take this to my bed?" He put his hands up the back of my shirt and rubbed my back softly.

"Nothing would make me happier!" I pulled his shirt off over his head and tossed it off the floor.
He picked me up off my feet and carried me to his bed.
He kissed me, softly at first... He kissed me from my cheek, and down my neck.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this with you!" He said loudly.
He pulled off my shirt, and leggings.

"You should really be an underwear model ya know that?" He said with a chuckle.

"Niall!" I said in a dramatic way

"Well, have you even considered it? now that's one magazine I'd read!"

"Oh shut up and kiss me!" I said as I threw myself at him.
He didn't hold back.

*hours of creaking of the bed later*

I was so warm in Niall's smooth bare body as he cuddled with me.

"Fran, I'm in fucking love with you! say you'll be mine!"

"Niall..."

_______________________________
Did you like this one? Any suggestions please tell me!

Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to vote! xx :)