Chapter 6- unbreakable

Chapter 6- Unbreakable

It was nearly 6 o'clock, about 5 hours since I saw Louis getting his operation done. Since I was aloud now to roam the hospital grounds, I decided to get a cup of soup for Louis and I to share. I wasn't tremendously hungry, so the soup was many for Louis but I was intending on having a few bits myself. This morning I had witnessed seeing my love lying there in pain and not being able to do a thing. I havent been able to get that image out of my head... And it's all Harry's fault! When I get out of this hospital I will get back at him for what he has done to both Louis and I.
It truly isn't fair that he can torment us with no consequences what so ever, and I think someone has to change that... And I think it just might have to be me.

I creaked open the door to Louis's room and crept my way next to his bed. Louis was still sleeping from earlier this morning, so I gave him a soft peck on the cheek.

"hey there baby... How are you feeling." I asked as I slowly ran my fingers through his hair.

"hey love... I'm feeling some what better..." he smiled then sighed.

"here, I brought some soup for you." I said as I started to open the seal off the top.

"oh, thank you! You didn't have to do this for me." he said as he tried to sit up a little better. I could see he was struggling and in pain, so I gently helped him up. I felt so bad inside, like my heart was about to burst.
I gave him a big spoonful of the soup.

"I'm so lucky I have you, you know that..." he said as he placed my hair behind my ear.

"no, Louis your not... If anything you would want to break up with me!" I said to him and feeling some depression deep, deep down inside me.

"don't ever say that, any guy in this world would kill to have you and I'm the happiest one out there because I do have you!" he said to me looking all stern.

"no Louis, look where you are... Do you see it!? Your in a hospital and do you know why your here? Your here because of me! I landed you here in the condition you are now and I'm sorry... I can't live with myself knowing that your here because of me! Louis I'm so sorry !" I found myself crying in his shoulder.

"stop saying that! It's most certainly not your fault... It's Harry's. If he wasn't still in love with you and jealous of us, this wouldn't have happened." he said with force.

"he does not-"

"didn't you see what he did to us after I said, "'she's my girlfriend, why wouldn't I be with her?'" He went into like a jealous rage and just lashed out!? And there's also another part to this that you don't know about... Something that I didn't want you to find out about because I didn't want you to worry about us together and knowing this, you might want to beak up with me.."
He said with a stream of a single tear down his face.

"Louis, I promise I'm not going to beak us apart for something that's already in the past, I love you too much for that." I said as I whipped the tear off his face.

"Well... Remember that night when we first met outside the restaurant? It was that night. When I first saw you, I automatically started to talk to Niall about you and how you were cute and all, Harry heard our conversation about you and got so defensive. He said that neither of us should try for you because you would never fall for us. Harry also said that if you ever were to be either my, or Niall's girlfriend, he would kill us. Knowing Harry, I just kinda blew it over my head and was going to take a "shot" with you. Harry beat me to you and then started to pick on you, and that's the time when me, you and Niall all met for the first time. And I'm thinking that that's the reason why we're here now in the hospital. I'm so sorry Fran!" he started to cry.

"No, no, louis honey... It's ok! Were going to get thought this together, no matter what! Do you hear me." I said as I was whipping our tears away.

"I will love you alway, we might be broken, but our love is unbreakable!" I said with a weak smile.

"Yeah... Were unbreakable!" louis said also with a proud, but weak smile as he have me a long kiss on the lips.

Louis started to sing to me "strong" and we slowly started to drift off to sleep together.

_______________________________
Big secrete blow out!
Did you all enjoy this one?

Thanks so much go reading and don't forget to vote! xx :)