Chapter 14- over and done with

"We're going to six flags!"

"Oh my gosh I've never been there before!" I shouted with excitement.

"Never?!" He questioned me.

"Nope! I know what it is but I've never been on any of the rides there before..."

"Well, were gonna have a great time today!"

"You like roller coasters?" He asks me.

"Yeah... Love 'em..." as I peaked out the window.

Truth was I wasn't into all those thrill rides. I know that's mainly what it is... But I never felt that burning passion for thrill rides like many people do. But I couldn't tell Harry that... he'd make fun of me...

We pulled to the ticket window and purchased our all-day-pass, good for one whole day.

"Hmmm, so where do you want to go first babe?" Harry asked me as he looked at the map.

"Umm, you can choose..." I placed my arm though his.

"Well... Do you want to ride a roller coaster?"

"Oh, um... Yeah, course!" I said enthusiastically.

we ran to the closest one which was called "superman" it looked pretty thrilling... Great...

We ran up to the long line and waited for like an hour! All that wait for some dumb ride? But before I knew it I heard,

"Next!" the man called as he unloaded the riders...

"Wonderful..." I said as I rolled my eyes

"Let's go!" Harry pulled me into the seat.

"Umm Harry I don't know if I want to..."

"You don't like these?"

"..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you'd get mad"

"What? Come on let's go, excuse me can we get off?"

"Sorry sir but the ride is taking off in 10 seconds I can't let you two off." the man said with a force of anger.

Shit! Now I have to ride this god awful thing!

"Fran, I so sorry! I did-"

"It's ok baby... You didn't know." I smiled slightly.

"10...9..." The ride counted down."

I felt chills as the hair on my arms stood up.

"H-H-Harry... I'm scared!" I squeezed his arm and pressed my face to his shoulder.

"Aww, don't worry baby, I got you." he said as he held my hand and stroked hair till we took of to a slow start up the hill of the roller coaster.

"No, no, No!" I screamed as we went down.

I stepped off the ride with sick twisted knots jumbled I'm my stomach.

"Ugmmm..." I grumbled with pain.

"C-can we sit down a m-minute?..."