Chapter 5- Uncontrollable

Chapter 5- uncontrollable

I woke up in Louis's strong arms, holding me tightly against his bare body. My head pressed up against his chest. I slowly pulled myself up towards Louis's face and plastered a soft kiss upon his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly,

"...wa?... Oh, good morning baby. How did you sleep?" He asked as he returned a kiss to me with his soft, warm lips.

"I slept so good in your arms, thank you so much for everything louis... I'm so glad I have you..." I said biting my lip.
Louis moaned.

"You have no Idea what I want to do to you when you do a lip bite!" He said loudly as threw me on my back and started to get rough with me.

"Start taking off your clothes babe, it's your fault I'm doing this..." He said with a chuckle.

"...louis...louis... Oh louis!" I shouted as the bed started hitting the wall with a creak.

"I'm sorry Fran... You've been a very bad girl, I gotta give you a lesson." He said with a devious smile.
I grabbed the back of bed.

"Teach me harder louis!" I shouted.

*later*

"Ahh... Your such a good teacher louis, I think I learned my lesson." I said with a giggle.

"Are you ever gonna be a bad girl again?" He asked with a smile pressing our noses together.

"...I don't know..." I said as I put one finger on the crease of my lip.

"Gotta tell me love!" He said as he tickled me under my chin.

"Umm... NO!" I shouted and started to run away from him.

"Oh your gonna be in big trouble now!" He laughed and started to chase me.
I hid behind one of his couches, wondering where he was... I heard not even a creak of the floor, where is he?

"GOTCHA!" He shouted enthusiastically as he wrestled me to the floor and pinned me down.

"Remember how you said you were ticklish...?" He asked with his devious smile again.

"Yes... Louis, don't you dare!" I said trying to get away.

"Oh yes... You said you were still gonna be a bad girl! And your not gonna get away this time." He started to tickle me.

"No! Ah ha ha ha, NO, NO... Ah ha ha louis STOP!" I said with uncontrollable laughter.

"Are you gonna listen?" He said as he started to laugh.
His eyes twinkled.

"Ah ha ha ha YES!" I was about to pee myself.

"Okay. Now be a good girl!" He laughed.

We spent the whole day watching movies together in his bed, him in just in his boxers, and I in his sweatpants, one of his tees and one of his big sweatshirts that had holister cologne on it. It was the perfect day.

"Baby, I don't want you to go!" Louis said as he made a pouty face.

"Babe I don't want to, trust me. If I could, I'd just stay with you forever but it's a Sunday and it's getting late." I said whipping away fake tears.

"man... I know. I'll walk you home love." he said as he helped me put on my coat.

He held my hand tight with security as we went off to my house in no light but the dimness of a few street lights. As we got to my house, Louis gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Fran, I just want you to know that I'm crazily in love you." he said softly.

"Louis, i fell the same way about you."

"your the reason why my heart beats faster and slower every time I see you and I just can't stand to be away from you!" he said as he furiously kissed me."

"and I know that you have to go now, but will you come to my place tomorrow after school?" he asked hoping that I would say yes.

"course baby." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"till then love" he kissed me long and passionately.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update, I've just been so busy lately.
So I hoped you all liked this one!

Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to vote! xx:)