Chapter 5- Uncontrolable

*so yeah I didn't really have the best week really... Landed myself in the hospital with minor fractures it the nose and jaw. And whats worse, my boyfriend tried to defend me and is even in more worse condition than I am! This is all my fault, I hate myself! Should I just end it all now?*

My eyes opened slowly to bright lights shining into my eyes.

"W-what's happening?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well, we fixed your nose and jaw, but your going to have to stay over night so we can monitor you, we'll give you some pain killers and you'll back on your way." The doctor said joyously.

"Ok thanks but how's Louis?" I asked skipping over the fact that they fixed me up.

"Ummm... Who-?" the doctor looked confused.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON! The boy that got rushed in with me... It was all over the news! Him! Where is he!? Is he ok!? Can I see him!?" I screamed feeling like I was the only one speaking English.

"Ok... Settle down." the doctor said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Get your hand off me!" I yelled acting like a spoiled brat.

"Ok-" the doctor tried to say something but I cut him off.

"Mr. ... Heu, just tell me where he is and if he's ok..." I said with tears filling up my eyes.

"He's getting an operation done about two rooms down to the right... He's seems to be recovering well, but we don't know if that will change..." He said looking at a chart.

"No... No... NO!" I scream at the top of my lungs, sobbing into my knees.

"Would you like to see him?" He asked

"YES!" I enlightened

the doctor brought me to see louis, he didn't look so good but he will make it I'm sure. He has a concussion, bad cuts and bruises, and a broken cheek bone. The doctors had just sewed up some stitches for the really deep cuts and said he will be alright but will have to stay there for 4-5 days.

"Oh louis... My poor baby!" I ran towards him with wet eyes.

"Fran!" He said as loud as he could.

His voice was so horse and agitated.

"Sh, sh, sh... Rest love" I placed my finger to his lips as he gently rubbed my face ever so softly.

"I'm s-so glad t-that your feeling better..." He stuttered.

"And you do the same my sweet!" I hugged him softly so I wouldn't hurt him.

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Louis... You get some rest, I'll see you later tonight... Is that ok?" I asked both the doctors and louis.

"Of course." the doctor said trying to rid the pain louis and I had.

"I love you Francesca!" He said as he gave me another kiss.

"I love you louis." I said as I exited louis room, holding my hand out to him.

"... Be strong louis... Be strong..." I whispered to myself.

_______________________________

Ok I started to cry as I was making this one and I hope you all enjoy this!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote! xx :)