Chapter 6 Confused

I ran out of my room, right to the nurses I had to tell Mr. Jones about this." I need to see Mr. Jones immediately," I demanded to the nurse behind the desk.

"Is everything okay April?" the nurse asked,

"No dammit get Mr. Jones here now!"I yelled at her

"Ok, I will page him" she replied

Dammit I just spent 2 damn months locked in this god forsaken but house and 2 more fighting to prove my damn innocents and now, now this jack ass decided to come out of the closet! I am pacing my room racking my brain I read the letter again. Who could of done this who would do this why would someone do this? All these questions run through my brain. However, no answers appear.

My parents did not have a single enemy that I am aware of or should say was aware of but this proves me wrong. My parent where good people they worked hard and always gave to the community. They were very sociable and had many friends.

Oh my god, this means he is still out there my parents killer is roaming free and no one is looking for him.

"April, slow down, breath you’re rambling, and everything will work out." I say to myself

I walk back out to the nurses’ station it seems like hours and no word from Mr. Jones.

" Has Mr. Jones called yet?" I ask the nurse that I yelled at

"Yes, he said he will be here as soon as he can, he is with some other patients right now." She answered me

"Ok, thank you. I'm sorry about yelling earlier," I told her

"It's ok April, I get yelled at a lot, and it comes with the job. Is everything ok? Do you need someone to talk to?" she responded

" No I'm ok I will wait for Mr. Jones."

Yes I needed someone to talk to but I need to talk to him first I do not want anyone else to know about this just yet. Just in case, it is against the law or something. I head back to my room to wait for Mr. Jones. I decide to finish my book I was reading while I waited for him.

Before I knew it, I was asleep in that same terrifying spot I have found myself in a lot lately. This time though it was very different no mom no dad just me, and a black figure standing there with a sigh. The reaper, my breathing is unsteady, my heart is pounding so fast I think my rib cage my break, I tell my feet to move but they failed me. oh god he's getting closer "your next April, I will see you soon" he atrociously whispered to me and just looks up at the sky and lets out a venomous cackle that sent me into pure darkness.