Chapter 21 Almost Normal

David had text me a few time while I was at dinner with my aunt and uncle. I waited till we where on our way home to text him back.

~hey sorry on my way home now what is up?~

~ I don't want to worry u but I couldn't help but try to figure out what that rose meant, Im sorry.~

I never even considered the rose having a meaning, but now hes got me wondering what it means.

~ya, and what did u find out?~

~well Google says that the white means a new beginning and black means death and hatred.~

I read what he sent, my heart started to speed up. I don't understand what type of new beginning maybe coming but I get the death and hatred because this person must really hate me.

~ok, I don't know what to think really, I know this person hates me.~

~me either but I just wanted to tell u. It bothers me to know someone is after you.~

~I know but I'm safe with my aunt and uncle so you can relax a bit.~

~ok, beautiful, text me when you wake up maybe we can hang out ok.~

~ok, good night stud.~

We got home and I was really tired, I went up and got changed and fell asleep almost instantly, and of course I found myself back into a horrible dream, The same one I had the other night just this time, I was starring down and the face of the head the reaper cut off. I starred into a beautiful pair of beautiful green eyes, I knew those eyes but they where life less now. I was steering at the head of my boyfriend.

I woke up screaming, I told myself it was just a dream but I just couldn't help it, I had to make sure he was ok. I grabbed my phone and text him. Ya it maybe 3:30 in the morning but I don't care I just need to know hes ok.

~hey, I know its late just wanted make sure ur ok.~

Time stood still, I held my phone in my hand waiting for a reply, I seen that the message was read and the little thing telling you someone is texting back showed up.

~ya, im ok why wouldnt I be?~

~sorry had a bad dream, G'nite.~

~dont be sorry, its ok, I will see u in the am ok.~

I set my phone back down, and laid there trying to get the image out of my head, finally i fell into a dreamless sleep that I was thankful for.

I woke up to my phone going off like crazy, I answered it half asleep.

"hello."

"hey beautiful did I wake you?" the voice on the other end asked.

"ya, but its ok, what time is it?"

"10 am, "he laughed

"holy shit. " I sat up in my bed.

"I will be over in a while ok."

"ok. bye."

We ended the conversation and I dragged myself out of bed and went down stairs. My aunt had breakfast waiting for me when I got down there.

"good morning, you slept in this morning." Jenni said

I rested my check on my hand, "ya, had another bad dream, I am so sick of these."

"was it like the others?" she asked with concern

"no this one was about David."

She slid me a plate of eggs and bacon and placed a cup of Oj in front of me."Well maybe we can have a girls day and go out to help easy you mind, Besides we can get you some new cloths for school Monday."Jenni said with a smile.