Chapter 37 Over

I woke up to my phone ringing. I scrambled to grab it off my stand and in the process I knocked my picture of my parents off. "shit."

"hello." I answered in a sleepy voice.

"hi April, its detective Sharp sorry to have woke you. We need to talk." His voice held ergency

"um ok." I sat up rubbing sleep from my eyes

"I'm on my over now." He said

"ok, I will see you then. Is everything ok?"

"No, No its not." He hung up

Well what the heck. I throw the blankets off and climbed out of bed. I picked up the picture I had dropped and put it back on my stand. Crap, I broke the glass. I walked to my bathroom and splashed cold water on my face to wake myself up. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Gawd, the dark circles under my eyes held a story of their own.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen to get something to help boost my energy.

"good morning." My aunt greeted me.

"morning." I mumbled.

"everything ok?" She questioned.

"ya, just tired is all." I replied.

She handed me cup of the latte stuff she makes and I took it. Just what I needed, maybe this will give me some damn energy or something. I drank it slowly savoring the taste man I could drink a hundred of these.  David joined me and my aunt in the kitchen and she gave him one too. He happily took the cup from her.

"thanks jenni, I really needed this." He sounded exhausted.

Just as my aunt was to reply the door bell rang. I set my cup down and went to answer it knowing who it was.

"hello detective." I said opening the door. "hello April." He walked in

I went back to the kitchen and he followed. He took a seat at the table with me and David. As my aunt gave me questioning look.

 "he needs to talk me." I answered her question. She nodded her head in understanding.

I turned my look back to Sharp. "so what do you need to talk about?" I asked "April, we know you have been getting emails." he started." Well who ever is sending them slipped up and sent you the last one from a phone instead of a computer." He said

 "ok, so does this me you found him?"

 "that's just it, the number attached with the email, is the same one that was texting Sara Anderson." He said

 "ok, so what does that mean?"

 "well it means that seems how the phone is in Davids name, he is the one everyone is looking at."

 my mouth dropped and so did Davids.We both looked at each other remember what we found out at the phone store." That's impossible, David was with me all day and night so he could not of sent the email." I said

 "but we may know who did." David added

The detective gave us a questioning look. "ok, who do you think it is?" He asked. I took in a deep breath and David quickly replied."John Jones."

 "and what makes you think it is him, Did he tell you?" Sharp asked.

 "no, he is the one who made the account in my name." David said flatly

 Sharps face held a look of disbelief. "So your telling me that John Jones is the guy who is behind this?" he confirmed

We both shook our heads."We went and looked into the phone account, his Id was used to make it in my name." David said. "ok, well I will be looking into that and I will be taking him into custody. If I have any more questions I will be in touch." he stood up ." oh and David let me remove that bracelet from you, you are cleared son."

 "ok, thanks."  we both replied.

 "with any luck Mrs. Summers this maybe over." Sharp said as he walked out

God, I really hope so. But I cant help but wonder why and what would make John do this.Something still doesn't add up. I shook my head to clear the thoughts but they still remained. David placed his hand on my shoulder.

"hey, this maybe the end, you should be a little happier." He said. "Ya,I thought I would be but, something just don't add up."

 "It probably never will. There is never a justified answer to what has happened to you."

I looked at him, Maybe he is right, what I have gone through is something that only happens in the movies or a book, this type of stuff doesn't happen in real life. I forced a smile onto my face trying to convince myself that everything will be all right.

"hey come on lets go do something to get your mind off of this." David inturupted my thoughts. "where we going to go?" I raised a eye brow at him

 "how bout I get my dads bike."

 I smiled a real smile this time."lets go."

I went up stairs to change out of my pjs.I don't think I would look to good on a bike with my poke a dot shorts on. I grabbed a pair of Capri's and a top and my sandals. I brushed out my hair and throw it into a side fishtail braid and went back down stairs to get David.

"Well I think thats just what she needs." I heard my aunt say  "What do I need." walking into their conversation.

 "David told me what you guys where going to do."

 "oh." I replied

David and I headed out the door to his house. We decided to walk instead of taking my car, it was a beautiful sunny day, the sky was clear and no clouds in sight, birds flew above while others chirped in the distance.The wind blew engulfing my body in a warm breeze and for the first time in a long time I felt a rush of relief take over my body and I welcomed it. I welcomed the idea that this may   finally be over.

*********************************************************************************************************

A/N What do you think? Did you even suspect John to be the one? Is April finally able to move on and live her life?

Thoughts, comment vote and share. The end is coming near.

Thank you for ring and all the support. ~MUAH~ ~C~

This chapter is dedicated to Bubblysun