Authors note/Question/ Thank you

So Just wanted to thank all my followers and readers. You all have helped me in writing this book and gave me the encouragement to continue it. I enjoyed writing this book for you all and also enjoyed your comments. I would like each of you to give me some feedback on what you liked and what I could fix. Trust me your opinions will not offend me they will make me a better writer. Also I want to know before I continue on with this book if you guys would like to see it a sequel or not?

Once again thank you to all my readers and followers if it wasn't for all of you then I would not have been able to write this book and I would not have realized how much I love writing. Dont worry this is not a good bye or the ending of this story this is just a thank you to you all and a heads up to keep your eyes open for more stories.

Please give me some feed back on ways to improve and what I can do differently and any thoughts you may have about a story or what you would like to read. 

Okay that's all I am just ramblings and you guys wanna read a new chapter not my nonsensese I am not as nears as mysterious as April and her little reaper.........

Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

~Muah~ ~C~