Chapter 17 Dead End

After I read the email I closed it out. Looks like I will be calling detective sharp tomorrow for sure. I am just feed up with this. This creep is ruining my life and I start school in like a week. I went to bed thinking about why this is happening to me.

I woke up to my phone ringing. I didn't get to it in time so I listen to the voice mail. " April this is detective sharp. I just read the email sent to you last night please call me as soon as you can." I ended the voice mail and called him back.

"Hello detective Sharp." He answered 

" Hi, its April." 

"Hello dear, I'm sure you got my message. Right now we are tracking the IP address associated with the email. If anything comes back I will call you." He informed me 

"Ok , um detective do you think you will ever catch him? Do you think I will ever be able to live a normal fear free life?" I asked. 

" April we will not stop till he is found, you just focus on school and we will focus on finding this asshole."  

"Ok,thank you."

So ya detective sharp is not as much as a asshole like I thought. He's actually pretty nice. After I hung up the phone I remembered Davids text from last night. So I decided to text him and figure out how he knew I looked so beautiful. 

~hey, um about that text last night? Care 2 explain?~ I sent 

I don't care that he calls me beautiful because trust me I am very happy someone that hot thinks the same about me. I really think I mag like him. Yesterday really was amazing, I felt normal like nothing bad has happened to me. I don't know why but when I'm with him he makes me feel normal. Weird right.

~ oh ya, well I seem you at the dinner party and u looked great.~ he replied 

~ oh,ok so how was it?~ 

~horrible until I seen this beautiful girl then it was great.~ 

~ oh really, well that beautiful girl must be lucky to have such a stud looking at her.~ 

~wait what you think I'm a stud?~ 

~ haha well ya.~ 

I like how we can be so normal with each other and we talk like we have known each other for years. 

~ sweet~ 

We stopped texting for awhile he had to go meet the football coach. So I called Mia to come over. I new she would she wants all the details about my day with David. I decided to get dressed before she got here. I just though on my bikini and a pair of shorts and tank top. Nothing special I didn't plan on doing much today other then sitting home and maybe swim in the pool.

Half hour later Mia was here and we where out side in the back yard just talking. Of course she wanted the details. I told her everything. She was smiling like a little kid. She gets all weird when I start to talk to boys. Its like she doesn't expect me to like boys. This is what the day consisted of mostly, just lounging around the pool and talking about boys, well  just David and his friend John when my phone rang.

"Shit that's my phone and only a few people call me." I said. I was in the middle of the pool and my phone was on the table. I rolled my self off the pool air mattress and swam to the stairs.I grabbed my phone to see who it was. it was detective sharp. My heart started to beat a little faster,maybe he has some information.

"hello, Detective Sharp."

"Hi, Its April sorry I missed your call."

"yes. April I need for you and your aunt to please come down to the station, we need to talk."